please help

Ruku-Chan

Reaction score
i imported some files i got in on this site but when i try to use the character models they show up as gree and black checkered box's and shadows when i start the game, is there anything i can do to ix this?

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
It should be you've done something wrong. Try to check the path name. Make sure it's correct, according what's stated by the creator. Check the site again, the creator should mention something about the path.

Chewbalka

Reaction score
after you importated them and have the paths right save the map and close worldedit, then reopen it, load your map, and they should work. my computer does the same thing ALL the time.

Ruku-Chan

Reaction score
Alright the site i got the modle from dont say any thing and ok il trying saveing and reopening

Ruku-Chan

Reaction score
ok so they didnt leave the info to the modles so now i have to ask if any one eles has a sephiroth, Cloud, Vivi, moogle, link, and a chocobo?

Ruku-Chan

Reaction score
oh and i am making a swamp and cant figure out how to change to color of the water is there any way i can change it?

lol i am new to making maps this is only my 3rd one :rolleyes:

Ruku-Chan

Reaction score
is there any way to only tint one section of water cause now i have two swamps instead of the one...and thx for the help

Abion47

Reaction score
You probably could, but I can't find it in any of the GUI functions. It probably involves using custom script or JASS, neither of which I have any experience in. Sorry.

Ruku-Chan

Reaction score
ok thx anyways.

ok i got new modles and i stile cant get them to work i put the path how it said expect one of them told me this

put file in WarcraftIII/units

ok my warcraft folder dont have a unites folder and i saw one for UI in another tutorial i dont have that folder either am i suposed to have them?
if i am im missing them but i did make folders with those names

Ruku-Chan

Reaction score
ok now everyone is a block.....ok i give up can someone eles get my map and take a look at it please

Ruku-Chan

Reaction score
ok heres my map, there isnt much on it yet cause right now i am trying to fix modles so if any one can fix them for me please do it for me, and thx if you do if not then i guess i wont be finishing this map...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.