• No

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Whats a Maze?

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters

w00t22

CSS L4D DoD? Steam ID = w00t22
Reaction score
After this poll i will decide if i sdhould make a bit for advanced tutorial on how to make mazes for RoC and TFT.

w00t22

Reaction score
its for beginners

my will include how to make continues, a simple wheel and other maze triggers

w00t22

Reaction score
well i mean advanced triggers made without lag his death on terrain has some lag issuses

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
I don't understand why you want to make a tutorial which already exists.. My tutorial is already a maze tutorial, no leaks (i think) and for beginners.. :/..

Also, how is it for beginners if you said you were going to make an advanced tutorial?

~Jindo

w00t22

Reaction score
i guess u got me

i was rlly just checking to see if anybody played mazes except people on RoC because TFT is 95% dota

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
Yeah, I love mazes. The maze of skills were good. But now, DotA reigns warcraft.....
"The reign of chaos has begun!"

V

Vaxan

w00t22 said:
well i hope it gets less popular

Sadly, I don't think it will. A lot of the people I know that play DotA play it simply because it is so popular, therefore it's easy to fill a game. I hate when popularity reinforces popularity.

Z

ZeRo.O

Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing an advanced tutorial for maze making

Kenito

I Helps Most Goodly
Reaction score
I love to play mazes (I'm good at them, too), and am working on one as we speak.

I hate Koga for making DOTD - biggest, crappiest (yes, I'm using this semi-swear to exhibit my hatred for it) ripoff of NOTD. However, on the other hand, I worship him for making such good mazes (which some anti-Kogaists claim to have been ripped off, too, but I digress).

w00t22

Reaction score
Since im off school now im going to do a bit more advanced tutorial. Its gonna be a while before i finish. Im going to make sure the triggers dont have much leaks, and simple to understand

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.