Portrait Not Appearing?

TheKnight

Reaction score
In one of my maps the portrait is not appearing! At first I thought this was caused by faulty host bot, because Ive seen bots with errors like that before but I found that I was wrong.
Does anyone have any idea why this could be?

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
what kind of portrait are you talking about? the portrait of units? this depends on the model, a model needs a portrait model in order to show one.

TomTTT

Reaction score
Some models have built-in portraits. Some models need to import a different model for the portrait. If it's custom, just look at the downloaded place. It should show paths and what to import. If it's a regular model... There is no reason it won't work.

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
Some models have built-in portraits. Some models need to import a different model for the portrait. If it's custom, just look at the downloaded place. It should show paths and what to import. If it's a regular model... There is no reason it won't work.

Note for some custom models, the owner/creator may not create a portrait for it.

TheKnight

Reaction score
This problem happens for all units, at first I thought it was just my imports but that was not the case :/

Ive changed a few things (removed some imports, removed a bugged trigger, etc.) to see if it will change, wont be testing until tomorrow though

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
You should test first and then post the results, otherwise you'll either double post(if it's within 24 hours) or you have to edit, and no one will see your latest edit.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.