Prefixes

pride2518

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what does the prefixes for creating a thread in ''Member's Project'' category mean? Sorry I don't play BNET :)

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
They are just different map types if you are going to be promoting your map.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
[AoS] -> (Aeon of Strife) Map concept like DotA.
[Arena] should be self-explanatory, basicaly a map where players fight each other or creeps solely with heroes.
[Campaign] well, custom campaigns
[Cinematic] a map where the players do not play but only watch some cinematic.
[CTF] -> (Capture the flag) maps in which the players have to get some special item, or unit or whatever and have to get it into a certain area. i think you know what its about.
[Defense] either only heroes or with a base, players have to stay alive against hordes of creeps.
[Hulk3] ??? i dont know either, it hasnt been there the last time i submitted a map.
[Melee] standard melee maps without any changes in the object editor nor trigger editor. only terraining and placing of neutral units.
[Minigame] i guess i havent gotten to explain any further.
[Offense] Dunno, i guess a big bad battle like game, like an RTS but without bases and heroes or with only little focus on bases.
[RPG] -> (Role Playing Game) a game in which every player controls only a single hero, runs around, kills creeps, levels up, loots items, and such.
[TD] -> (Tower defense) maps in which the players build structures called towers in order to kill incoming waves of creeps to stop them from entering a certain region.
[WIP] -> (Work in Progress) a map which aint completed. Basicaly a useless prefix cause most of the maps in that section aint completed though they do not use this prefix.
[Other] things which are not listed above.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.