Problem with visibility repicking

Doncpauli

Reaction score
Like title says im having some problems that after i wrote the repick command the chooser does pop up but when i write it again a 2nd chooser pops ups while this should not be able.
and my 2nd problem is that after using the repick command the hero does not get restored in the hero arena.
choosing2.jpg

Trigger:
  • hero
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters Human Hero 1 <gen>
    • Conditions
      • ((Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Hero Chooser) and (Pick_Taken Equal to 0)
    • Actions
      • Set Temp_Point[1] = (Center of Hero Revive Human <gen>)
      • Set Pick_Taken = (Pick_Taken + 1)
      • Unit - Hide Paladin 0169 <gen>
      • Set Hiden_Heroes[(Player number of (Triggering player))] = Paladin 0169 <gen>
      • Unit - Create 1 Paladin for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at Temp_Point[1] facing Default building facing degrees
      • Camera - Pan camera for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) to Temp_Point[1] over 0.00 seconds
      • Set Heroes[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = (Last created unit)
      • Unit - Remove (Triggering unit) from the game
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_Temp_Point[1])

Trigger:
  • hero repick human
    • Events
      • Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing -repick as An exact match
      • Player - Player 3 (Teal) types a chat message containing -repick as An exact match
      • Player - Player 5 (Yellow) types a chat message containing -repick as An exact match
      • Player - Player 7 (Green) types a chat message containing -repick as An exact match
      • Player - Player 9 (Gray) types a chat message containing -repick as An exact match
      • Player - Player 11 (Dark Green) types a chat message containing -repick as An exact match
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set Temp_Point[2] = (Center of Spirit spawn human <gen>)
      • Unit - Unhide Hiden_Heroes[(Player number of (Triggering player))]
      • Unit - Remove Heroes[(Player number of (Triggering player))] from the game
      • Set Pick_Taken = (Pick_Taken - 1)
      • Camera - Pan camera for (Triggering player) to Temp_Point[2] over 0.00 seconds
      • Unit - Create 1 Hero Chooser for (Triggering player) at Temp_Point[2] facing Default building facing degrees
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_Temp_Point[2])

I hope some1 know how to fix those problems.

RedOrb

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
There are no conditions in your repick trigger. You need to add a condition like the condition in your first trigger: (Pick_Taken Equal to 1).
I suggest using a boolean type too, it's smaller for your memory which is hardly significant but it's also easier to read. If you're using an integer as a boolean, you may also simply set it directly like this: Set Pick_Taken = 1.

As for your second problem, do you mean the paladin is not being unhidden when you type '-repick'? I'm not sure what could be causing this, but try shifting your "Set Hiden_Heroes[(Player number of (Triggering player))] = Paladin 0169 <gen>" one slot higher than the hidden

Doncpauli

Reaction score
There are no conditions in your repick trigger. You need to add a condition like the condition in your first trigger: (Pick_Taken Equal to 1).
I suggest using a boolean type too, it's smaller for your memory which is hardly significant but it's also easier to read. If you're using an integer as a boolean, you may also simply set it directly like this: Set Pick_Taken = 1.

As for your second problem, do you mean the paladin is not being unhidden when you type '-repick'? I'm not sure what could be causing this, but try shifting your "Set Hiden_Heroes[(Player number of (Triggering player))] = Paladin 0169 <gen>" one slot higher than the hidden

Omg didn't see that i did not use condition there xD Guess it was little to late.
Fixed problem with first problem thx.

About 2nd problem "do you mean the paladin is not being unhidden when you type '-repick'? "
is exactly what i mean and still cant get it fixed D:

Kayoss666

Reaction score
change
Set Hiden_Heroes[(Player number of (Triggering player))] = Paladin 0169 <gen>
to
Set Hiden_Heroes[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = Paladin 0169 <gen>

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.