Psy-Trance

NaPzt3R

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't really know where else to post it, but I really want some feedback on some music I made.

Here ya go:
Jam Balaya
Chomping Pills
White Wabbit (Actually, this isn't psytrance)

You can freely download it.
If you use it for anything, please give some credit and link to my website: napzter.dk.

But first, feedback. :)

NaPzt3R

Reaction score
Well, I do get feedback on mail, on my bandbase profile and from a lot of friends and family, but i really would like some feedback from here too. :)
Getting feedback from all sorts of people is important.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Well, I do get feedback on mail, on my bandbase profile and from a lot of friends and family, but i really would like some feedback from here too. :)
Getting feedback from all sorts of people is important.
Yeah, but we must download it without listen on it.

NaPzt3R

Reaction score
Submitting on NG is generally a good idea ;). You will find there more music guys than here and with more experience, in general.

I just read the Newgrounds Audio Portal rules, and it says that I can't upload because I'm not 18.

Monovertex

Formerly Smith_S9
Reaction score
Umm... you most probably misread something. I am under 18, stated that in my account options and sucesfully submitted a song on the NG Audio Portal.

Sintoras

Shaaakaa!
Reaction score
Plus, everyone's 18 on the internet.

You got that right :D

I like the first one best, the second one is too monotonous. The last ones also nice.

Generally you should watch out that your songs aren't the same all the time. The last one for instance could start picking up sometime.
By the way, what software did you use?

Sintoras

NaPzt3R

Reaction score
You got that right :D

I like the first one best, the second one is too monotonous. The last ones also nice.

Generally you should watch out that your songs aren't the same all the time. The last one for instance could start picking up sometime.
By the way, what software did you use?

Sintoras

I'm glad you like it.
GarageBand and Audacity.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.