Quest ideas

Man-o-Bomb

Reaction score
Alliance/Horde (Or Both)

Quest Title: Bitter Enemys

Desription: Go from one goblin to another alot of times while some mutaions keep spawning between.

Persons: Zwip and Qurai (the 2 goblins)

Reward: Some Xp and a Magical Potion.

This should be a quest about 2 goblin alchemists that steal ideas from eachother in a cave full of mutated experiments. Make it like Zwip want you to go sabotate Qurai, that want you to steal ideas from Zwap etc. :).

Alliance

Treant Protection

Run around to some special trees with a special potion to transform them to Treants and Ancients. You have 3 min to this or the enemy will attack.

The Ancient One (Ancient of Eternity)

A bag of seeds to summon Treants.

Horde

Four Legged Fools

The Centaurs is always regrouping in a cliff. Go to the top off the cliff and push down the giant rock.

Sitting Bull (A Tauren Chieftain :D)

A bag of smaller rocks to hurl on enemys (10 rocks or something)

Alliance

Thirsty Faerie Dragon

A very thirsty Faerie Dragon wants water. First he wants you to go to a normal pool, then he dosnt wants the water, then a Fountain of Mana but he still dosnt want that water. Last a Fountain of Health.

Swotly the Annoying :thup:

50 gold and 50 xp (Veeeery annoying :D)

Horde

Digging Help

Some Undead Spiders cant dig into the hard mountain. You get a special Mining Pick and goes into the mountain. Here is some Rocks you have to dig through.

Swa'Rub

The mining pick (Gives bash and some bonus attack) and now you can through the mountain :)

Sorry for my bad english

Marcel

Reaction score
Demon of hell

Demon of hell
Start: Demonslayer In alliance City
Full Quest line:

Part 1 - Hey seems you,re strong hero? Okey i know Forest with Huge Mountain Story tells,There big Demon,Jisan Inside Getting this forest is not so easy: Its Guarded for 2 Minotaurs and 1 gate Each of them drops 3 keys Move these keys in your Inventory ,When you think you got right Compine,Go near Runed area in woods,If you fail it just move you Back to Near door if you got 1 right slot,1 foot swtich dies After 10 seconds all come back alive,if you 6 right all dies and Door opens 2 right - 2 switches Etc

Part 2: Labyrint of Hell [Getted when you enter trough door]
Full Quest Line: -

Theres words i ground 3...2..1... Seems theres 9 Foot switches ..3 in same line then short way to walk,and another 3
Like:
_ _ _
This seems showing you pattern of going trough
_ _ _ <-- 1 Miidle= 2 --> 3

_ _ _ ____Player dies if he dont do it correct___

Part 3: Final Destination: Kill Demon [Demon is lvl 20] he casts also Invulnerable every 30 seconds,it lasts 4 seconds

End: Skull Of Demon
Reward: Skull of demon [New Quest getted] EXP: 2000 Gold: 1500

Skull of demon: True Challange
Starts when clicked Skull of demon
Quest Story Line: New words on ground: Bring this skull for Altar Of Mael`Thusul

Part 1: [Starts when skull Placed] *Portal Opens*
Doom Voice: Haha! you fool i was long Prisoner of light.. but now you have opened gateway,and now i destory You..if my helpers dont kill you!

Altar Of Mael`Thusul Spirit: Protect altar 3 minutes! then i think we can close these gateways,and you fool! can challange him

-Protect Altar 3 Minutes: Altar health: 200 Each mob does: 50 damage and got 100 health

Part 2: Evil Of World: Destroying Pain`Horror

-Kill Pain`Horror [hes lvl is 50]
-Pain`Horror: 50000 Health Invulnerable Attatack: No attack
He Loses 2% every 2 seconds Every 30 seconds he strikes spell to attcker that deals 10k damage

EDIT 1: Sorry Reward too =D Heres it: Headsword Of Hellfire Demon: +500 damage 10% attack increase and allways when you hit enemy he loses 100 mana

Marcel

Reaction score
Kren`dorin

Kren`dorin Dragon of great woods Quest parts: 6 i explain them now:
Parts of: Dragon,Rival of Woidwalker
Part 1: Starts in Woidwalker Grahanis:

Hello,i have thinked about if you can kill old Rival..Kren`dorin Dragon of great woods and master of traps,i thinked hes Lair got 3 different traps
After talk Part 1 is done : Reward 10 exp 10 gold Book of Traps

Part 2: Get it after talk: So you,re rdy use this water,to contact me when you,re inside Heres book how to open first door to even enter there:
*Keys of Fire* Find 2 Keys of fire,And go near gate,it will open instantly

Part 3: Bridges for Hell: Seems to be first trap,theres 9 Bridges,2 in each 3 bridges Line dropping When you,re miidle ,you need good luck if you drop you die
Part 4: Seems here is 100 Foot Switches hmm...you need find one right,and step to it then door seems to open
5: Shockwaves: seems theres 3 taurens making shockwaves random Place every 2 seconds if you get hitted,you get 2000 damage
6: KILLING THE D-RAGON
Normal and easy fight: Dragons damage: 200 HP: 2000

After He "dies" he begs mercy then you get dialoc with 2 Choises:

-Kill Kills dragon Giving you Quest Reward: 1000 exp 1000 gold
-Save him Life: You get Mini-Dragon Pet It follows you ,and got:

HP: 300
Damage: 60

If it dies,he will rescurrect In 30 seconds

duderock101

Check out my 2 Player Co-op RPG!
Reaction score
OOO Wow gr8 quests dude +Rep I will use both quests and make them for Allaince and Horde as they rule.

Marcel

Reaction score
Quest

Power Of Dragon: 3 part heres them:
Parts of: Learning Power of Dragon

Part 1: You seemto be Good! Theres altar is forest, Theres big door and Portal
Your first Quest is Open door: heres 4 Ancient Keys First you need for Gron`kalakash he finded it when he was on forest he telled,they all finded for Monster Places,but Monster was somewhere,and he stealed key he sells it for 5k Gold,so better to get lots of Money! You get another key for me,i give it for free take it Key 3 you get For This Faerie Dragon and i got also Key 4 here you go

After you go talk faerie dragon key you got Quest with reward Key: 3

-Want key? =) i would ask little service,My beatifull Ring..i dont know where it is,if you can find me The Great Ring i will give you Key

[The great Ring Founded in barrel,Player need go close barrel,and he get it]

Part 2: [Getted when you,re inside] Now you need activate Portal Go this runed area then I think you need challange 4 demons..Portal will open,and enter it

DEMON: 1 = 100 hp 10attack
DEMON 2= 1000 hp 20 attack
Demon 3 = 500 hp 50 attack
Demon 4 = 100hp 100 attack

Part 3: Getted when enter Portal,Seems you,re teleported to great dragon palace: Dragon: ah..you wish have Power of dragon,May this serve you well

Reward: 10000 exp 5000 gold Ability to Pyro-Breath

Pyro-Breath: Cooldown: 1 minute Damage: 600 also 100 damage over time

Getting Out of dragon Palace Getted when you learned ability 1 part
Part 1: Im sure you now want out,Heres Portal go it,and you will be teleported to city =).

Hero,who have Complited over 5 Quests and are level 50+ are avaible to do this Quest

Marcel

Reaction score
Ultimate hard

Now i do Ultimate hard Quest:

Start: Headshrinker Gorondoron
Full Line: Hello heres An...Hmm...Ice troll..i ask you kill him
He lives in Frozen Island: you need Ship here: ship needs

Ship Basement
Ship Tower
Ship Cannon
Ship Medium-stage

Every one of them cost 5k g

When you,re isle theres Boss and 40 Monsters They are in 5 Monster Packs:

60 Level Warlock x4 Warrior of frost Mane lvl 40

Headshrinker Grondon level 100 hp: 2000 Attack: 450
If you got Fire Krendoon item [Buy one for City] it will take him health automatic 50% when you go near

Grandas-Greatlord Spawned when shrinker killed lvl 134 hp : 5000 attack: 1000

You can escape for Grandas still you get Reward

Reward: All stats: 250 Grandas Blade 1000 damage and 50% atttack speed increase 50k gold

Crusher

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Side (Horde)

Quest Info: Spirit In Woods

Quest Description: Orc Warlock Wants From you to Kill Rarlok,The spirit from the past!

Reward: 600 Gold and 250 experience
Additional Reward: 1 Ghost Sword

Quest Giver: Orc Warlock( Endorar )

Marcel

Reaction score
ah okey =D

Okey heres little easyer:

Thiefs!
Required Level: 2
Start: "City King"

Hello, We have heared about thiefs activity,if you can Bring me: 2 Thief Medals,and 1 Thief Magister Medal,i will reward you

Thielf Medal = 5% drop rate for all lvl 5-6 Thiefts
Thief Magister Medal 100% drop rate for lvl 10 {Boss} Thief Magister

Reward: 100 exp 500 Gold Ability to teleport city every 10 Minutes
Faction: Both

Man-o-Bomb

Reaction score
Level 1.
My dog ran away!

''My dog ran away! Can you find it and bring him home?''

Find a dog in the forest and it starts following you.

Jacob (Child)

Reward: 50 xp, 50 gold.

WarToast

Reaction score
Horde
Quests title: The Frenzy-full pig
Desription: The beastmaster has been boasting about a frenzyfull pig he's going to enter the the beast tournament. The problem is, he doesn't have the pig yet, and he's in too bad of a condition to catch it. From what he's been boasting, its not going to be easy.
Person Name: Beastmaster
Reward: You get to keep the pig afterwards, if it doesnt die in the tournament.. :p

Side: Horde
Title: Restoring order in the beast tournament.
Description: A beast-master is planning to enter the competion with a frenzied pig. This would not be fair for the other KIDS joining the tournament with their baby pigs. Find the beastmaster and kill him. That would restore order for sure.
Person Name: Head of Beast Tour.
Reward: Kids will like you... lol

Marcel

Reaction score
Pass to Fairy Forest:
Start: Fairy Guardian Quest With 3 Parts:

Hello Seems you want go fairy Forest,its good idea,cause you find legendary items here,to get forest you need pass,its locked on Miidle Champer,to get Key,you need slay 3 Legendary Monsters 1: Granadanr Legendary Monster of Fire GolonGan Legendary Monster of Water

And Falagalana Legendary beast of mystery

Part 2: You killed them heres key After you go in Pass would appear miidle

Part 3: [when picked up pass] Great Job if you drop this item,and it get destroyed,Come talk me and you get new for 500 Gold

Rewards: Access To Faerie Forest 500Exp 1000gold Ability to teleport Faerie Forest legendary item seller 4 times

Granadanr: 5k Health 200 attack every 10 seconds makes 5 wisps to Make fiery Burn-wave to miidle [Makes them show like cross] If unit Hits that wave he loses 5k Health

GolonGan: Uses Makes hes 2 helpers to shoot Blizzard random place of arena every 30 seconds,10 waves lasts 10 seconds,every wave deals 5k Damage

Falagana teleports near you every 1 minute if you,re inside arena,every time he teleport after 5 seconds if you,re not away for "Hells stomp" radius you lose 100k health [Instant Kill] Radius is 200.00

duderock101

Check out my 2 Player Co-op RPG!
Reaction score
wooo slow down ppl. It takes around 1 hour per quest to make them as best as they can be. I won't need quest ideas for a while so u don't need to post, u can if u want though...

lol wartoast thats a good idea but im afraid you would be hated by all people other than kids and anyway. After you do the quest you can then go out, find your own pig and enter it your self.

Marcel

Reaction score
aVOID

Skills Of avoiding
Start- Spymaster
Full Quest Line:
Part 1: You?! Haha let me laugh,you want skill to avoid,sure,but first you need prove you,re worth it
Part 2 [got when talked him]
Hmm..okey Win me and my 2 slaves,and i teach it

Spymaster Winned: 0/1
Slave of master spy Winned: 0/2

Spymaster - 1000hp 20 attack
Slave-200 hp 300 Attack

Part 3. Hehe yo seems to be good ,Okey i teach it you

Reward: Avoid [2% change to avoid attack] 100exp 100gold Pass of skils-1

Pass of skills rewards:

1 - 100 Gold
2- 500 exp 400 Gold
3- Gritical Strike 10% change do 500% damage,after one time used, this skill is removed
4- Own training Training dummys, every 1 minute gives +1 agi to attacker
5- Potion Pack: 20 Health Potions 1000 health per use
6- Quest: Doombringer

More Passes of skill

Hello want more passes allways when you slay me,and my 2 slaves,you get 1 more

Quest: Doombringer

Ah...good 6 marks,Sword is yours

Reward: Doombringer 30% lifesteal +50 damage
100 exp
100 gold

Man-o-Bomb

Reaction score
Im creating a lots of start quests i think...

Level: 1.
Flowers
Objektive: Find some flowers to a man in love, who need something to hes girlfriend.
Quest Giver: Bob
Reward: 50 xp and 50 gold.

Level: 6.
Bandits
Objektive: Guide a messenger through several ambushes to a Barracks.
I got these plans over alot of attacks by the bandits, i need some protection when i deliver it to the army.
Quest Giver: Running Michael
Reward: A quest.

Level: 6.
Counter Attack
Objektive: Kill the bandits who attack the barracks and charge their lair.
Quest Giver: Captain Frank
Reward: Pillageged Bag (A random amount of gold between 150 and 250) and 150 xp.

Level: 3.
A Large Kobold.
Objektive: Kill the giant Kobold.
Quest Giver: Kobold Hunter.
Reward: 100 xp and 75 gold.

Marcel

Reaction score
Chain

Good idea,i think i make too:

Bags of Memory
Quest Level: 25

Hello I heared,thiews got some bags,with Golden Coins,if you can bring me 3 bags,you get rewarded:
Reward: [100-500]+[100-500]+[100-500] Gold 3000 exp

BIG-O-BOOM
Quest Level: 40
Kill BIG-O-BOOM,Explosion expert and i reward you with one of him weapons

Reward: Dynamite 10 charges 1000 damage / use to target 1000 exp

Explosion-Thief Camp:
Quest level: NaN [1-50]
Hah! that teached him!,Now lets blow them camp up! =)

[Gives pack of dynamites]
Go near pillars of camp,so they blow up

North Pillar destroyed: 0/1
East Pillar Destroyed: 0/1
South Pillar Destroyed: 0/1
West Pillar destroyed: 0/1

Reward: Sword Of Explosion [Splash damage] [+20 damage] [10% Attack speed increase]

BIG-O-BOOM: lvl 45 Invulnerable,Begins to follow you when you come near him,door will close,after 30 seconds he will Blow himself,killing all units near Including himself

Thiefs: 10% change drop Pack 1000hp 50 attack,Poison attack

Each Pillar are guarded by 3 guards

Guard: lvl 10 Hp: 100 attack: 31-43

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Heard Houston got hit pretty bad by storms last night. Hope all is well with TH.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Power back on finally - all is good here no damage
    +2
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New recipe is another summer dessert Berry and Peach Cheesecake - https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-berry-and-peach-cheesecake.194169/

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.