Quest ideas

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
Daskunk what wud we do without you, i luv that idea and i have Rexxar in my map who stands next to Thrall :D
Hmmm... Your the same person I made the boat travel system for too??

Alliance
Quests title: The Magical Mushroom
Description: The captain was wounded terribly in battle, and the only thing that can save him is the magical mushroom. The only problem is theres tons of mushrooms-- and they all look the same! When you pick up a bad muchroom it deals 25 damage and deals another 25 over time. Pick up a good mushroom and it heals 5 damage, and if you pick up the magical mushroom, it goes into your invatory, so you can bring it home.
Person Name: Some priest\healer guy.
Reward: Well, the captain can fight now and you get 100 gold.

Extra Notes: You would get killed prett easy from all the bad mushrooms and you cant tell them apart.. my idea is, they go into your invatory for a few seconds. They have the same icon, but if you hold your cursor over it, it says bad, good, or magical, so if your really fast you can put bad ones down before they damage you.

duderock101

Check out my 2 Player Co-op RPG!
Reaction score
i like both of those 2 quest ideas. I have just finished a long chain of 3 quests, u might think 3 is little but trust me, it's hard when you have to make them perfect.

Septimus

Reaction score
lol, not really... those idea just suddenly pop into my head.

Here is another 1

Side - Human
Quest - The Convoy
Description - Protect the convoy from the bandit attack, ensure at least 1 convoy remain intact upon reaching the destination.
Person Name - Serau
Reward - 1000 gold
Difficulty - Average

Side - Human
Quest - The Black Storm Plan
Description - Destroy the undead meat wagon before it reach the granary.
Person Name - Evanka
Reward - Grain (Can be used to heal up to 3000 hitpoint)
Difficulty - Unknown

Side - Human
Quest - The Assassination Crisis
Description - Prevent Prince Pavadron from being assassinate by his evil brother Prince Andrew by preventing Prince Pavadron crossing the bridge (The bridge had been planned with explosive beneath it)
Person Name - Spy Gabriel
Reward - Unknown
Difficulty - Unknown

131ackout

Got it!

Side - Human
Quest Title - Herb Chemistry
Description - A old man asked you for his help. Collect at least 6 types of herbs.
Difficulty - Average
Name: Herman Chylogihst (the Chemist)

Types of Herbs:
Fire Herb
Ice Herb
Darkness Herb
Light Herb
Earth Herb
Water Herb

There are six locations, 6 paths for that. Volcanic island have fire herb. Iceland have ice herb, darkness island have herb, tropical island have light herb, forest have earth herb and finally water island have herb.

reward: A Element Orb that has all of the orbs including: fire, ice, water, earth, darkness and light), 750 gold OR a scroll that increases your intelligence by 15.

Yep, average, but long.

Septimus

Reaction score
Code:
Side - Human
Quest - The Convoy
Description - Protect the convoy from the bandit attack, ensure at least 1 convoy remain intact upon reaching the destination.
Person Name - Serau
Reward - 1000 gold
Difficulty - Average

But, ain't this 1st quest quite ok ?

Here is some other quest.

Side - Human
Quest - The Chef
Description - The Chef is preparing a cake for a birthday party, but unfortunate enough not to had enough ingredient. Gather those item need by chef and he would reward you handsomely. (Create those item by yourself)
Person Name - The Chef
Reward - You create it yourself
Difficulty - Unknown

duderock101

Reaction score
when i get round to it i will do all of those 3, convoy, cake and herbs. Atm im doing frenzied pig, that idea has opened up a window where there can be anual Pig Festivals, the strongest pig wins!

IceWarrior98

Reaction score
What side its for (Horde or alliance): Alliance

Quests title (EG Bunny Spree): Demonic Manifestation

Description (You must kill 15 Bunny's): You and the Quest Giver must travel to a demon infested town or something like that and kill the leader Demon who is a Manifestation of hate (so its abilities should be focused on rage). The Quest Giver must survive (so make it so the Demon attacks him often and threateningly, not hit and run). Once the demon is slain pick up its essence and return to town but oh no! More demons have arrived at the location! Fight your way out! Once you get back to town safely or where ever the QG was, he will then give you something.

Person name you get it from (Bunny hunter):Adrian Gibson

Reward (As its easy 50 gold for wasting time and 50 exp): 500 gold for your troubles and a necklace with the Demons favored ability in it.

For an added twist, have an item laying around somewhere that if picked up your hero actually gets stuck in it for a while (not permanent, that would suck). Just for funnies.

duderock101

Reaction score
Quests and now events...

I am looking for Allaince Quests

and im now alos looking for Events like Brewfest, Darkmoon fair. I aint using those two but u cud give me the idea of somthing like it.

If you give me an event idea i need it like this

Event Name:
Descripition about event:
How long it lasts for (Seconds):
How long the time is between that event(it gose and comes back after 5 hours game time of leaving)
Specil games, Puzzels, fun things etc:

Thanks for ideas and before anyone says suming no im not wanting u to make map for me i just want my map to be made with as many people as possible.

Daskunk

Reaction score
Name: Bug hunt
Descripition: A swarm of beatles lives in the city, burrowing into peoples storerooms. Everyday a group of men go around peoples houses killing off the huge pests.
How long it lasts: Untill 25 beatles are killed.
Starting time\how often it happends: I dunno... 5 mins ingame, then 5 mins after you finish? Im not good at ingame timelines. It happens once a day, however long that is in your map.. o.0
Extra: Beatles will burrow, then while you wait for them to unburrow, beatles other places start getting the food and stuff, so you have to go kill them. But, you have to remember were the other ones burrowed... its a game of memory, kinda... :p

K

Koyanova

I have an idea for a quest... but is there going to be a forest in the game?

K

Koyanova

Well besides that one, i have a better one.

Faction - Horde
Name - The Hidden Scorpion Lands
Person u get it from - Garklos Dar 'Thul
Quest History - For many generations the Dar 'Thul family has been torchered by scorpions. But these scorpions can turn invisible (do stealth spells like windwalk). Now they need help to defeat them before a great attack will start.
Objective - Kill off (about) 5 basic scorpions, then 12 harder ones.
Objective 2 - In like... 10 minuts or w/e the time is in ur game the great attack will be launched. Then you will have to fight 3 waves coming from 3 places. Every wave 20 more scorpions will come, starting from 35. Then on the third wave a boss scorpion will come. (best to do this quest with other people.) :cool:

duderock101

Reaction score
A number of things wiht that.

1. Do't double post, i wont -rep u and i hope nobody else dose cos you've only just started
2. welcome to TH
3. Yes theres a forest, and it will be big
4. That could be a chain of quests, i will do objective one but not 2
5. Its a singleplayer map so i must not over power monsters but you can reach level 50.

K

Koyanova

Faction - Horde
Name - Furbolg Revenge
Person you get it from - A furbolg?
Quest History - The humans have started to move in on the forest, and now some furbolgs want to get them back for it by invading their lumber camp (or w/e its called).
Objective - Help the furbolgs kill the lumberjacks on their way to the base. Then destroy the camp and everyone there.
Reward - About maybe 100 - 500 gold i guess, it matters how hard the quest really is, which i havn't thought of really.

Daskunk

Reaction score
im not sure how i would do that??? any ideas?
What part cant you do??

You say you need some Alliance ones, huh?

Alliance
Quests title: Magical Myth
Description: A new squad of warriors need a set of swords. An old wizzard at the city had a old freind who went out into the forest for adventure and never came back. Theres a myth going around that theres a magical blacksmith run by an old man deep in the forest. It will be very dangerous and hard to find-- But you could get the warriors a new set of powerful, magical swords... And maybe even find the old wizzards friend.
Person Name: Captain & old wizzard
Reward: A magical sword of your own, and 50 gold from the old wizzard for finding his freind.

Dameon

"All the power in the world resides in the eyes"
Reaction score
Seeking a wife.

You come along a old man in armor, he says that he is weary of war and asks you to find him a women willing to marry him, if you are able to find him a wife he will give up the way of the warrior and give you his sword (special sword with some kinda abilitys you like), place 3 women in editor in random locations, have one totaly refuse, have one agree, and have the last one agree but after so much time the man comes running back to you with no armor on, takes his sword back and says the women drugged him and stole every thing he had, you then have so much time to hunt her down and bring back a necleace she stole or he will start attacking your camp.

duderock101

Reaction score
Faction - Horde
Name - Furbolg Revenge
Person you get it from - A furbolg?
Quest History - The humans have started to move in on the forest, and now some furbolgs want to get them back for it by invading their lumber camp (or w/e its called).
Objective - Help the furbolgs kill the lumberjacks on their way to the base. Then destroy the camp and everyone there.
Reward - About maybe 100 - 500 gold i guess, it matters how hard the quest really is, which i havn't thought of really.

I like that idea, but i won't tihnk Horde would care what a furbog wanted, i would make it Allaince, near the Night Elves area.

Alliance
Quests title: Magical Myth
Description: A new squad of warriors need a set of swords. An old wizzard at the city had a old freind who went out into the forest for adventure and never came back. Theres a myth going around that theres a magical blacksmith run by an old man deep in the forest. It will be very dangerous and hard to find-- But you could get the warriors a new set of powerful, magical swords... And maybe even find the old wizzards friend.
Person Name: Captain & old wizzard
Reward: A magical sword of your own, and 50 gold from the old wizzard for finding his freind.

A nice long quest, very good. Ill have it. and i don't get the whole thing about the event :eek:

Seeking a wife.

You come along a old man in armor, he says that he is weary of war and asks you to find him a women willing to marry him, if you are able to find him a wife he will give up the way of the warrior and give you his sword (special sword with some kinda abilitys you like), place 3 women in editor in random locations, have one totaly refuse, have one agree, and have the last one agree but after so much time the man comes running back to you with no armor on, takes his sword back and says the women drugged him and stole every thing he had, you then have so much time to hunt her down and bring back a necleace she stole or he will start attacking your camp.

Not in the format i wanted so i can't understand it easily but i get the idea, i think i will have that as the Hordes long quest.

I still need allaince quests, i have only 2 that ive made atm...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Heard Houston got hit pretty bad by storms last night. Hope all is well with TH.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Power back on finally - all is good here no damage
    +2
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New recipe is another summer dessert Berry and Peach Cheesecake - https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-berry-and-peach-cheesecake.194169/

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.