Question Regarding Regeneration

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Just wanted to confirm some things regarding regeneration in WC3.

Alrighty, for HP regeneration, how does it work? Under Object editor Stat - Hit Points Regeneration Rate, does setting it to 2.00 mean 2.00 HP/sec regeneration? I'm confused for the Stat - Mana Regeneration as well.

As for the HP/MP regeneration from Strength/Intelligence respectively, does setting it to 0.20 mean 0.20 HP/MP per second?

Thanks!

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
I may be wrong, but I think that as you said 2.00 Hit Points Regeneration is exactly as said, 2 hp back per second. On normal game speed.
And that 0.20 if that's what yours is set to, would be +0.2 onto that default 2.0

I would assume Mana Regeneration would work in the same way.
Only think that concerns me about Mana Regeneration, is that Sobi Mask says eg 50% increased mana regeneration. And then Brilliance aura can be Flat values or % values.
That 50% from Sobi Mask, is that 50% increased on current or base regeneration? :/

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
2.00 Hp / Mp regeneration means 2 points per second.
Same goes for hero stats, a 0.2 increase per int means 0.2 points of mp regeneration per second per int attribute.

Life & Mana regeneration auras from the fauntains and brillance aura / unholy aura are based off of the maximum hp, mp of the units.
The increase from ring of regeneration item ability is as well based off of the maximum hitpoint regeneration.
The regeneration of the sobi-mask item is based off of your current mp regeneration. If it says "mp regen +50%" your regeneration-rate will increase by 50%. Its not boosted by 50% of your current max mp.

Solu9

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Im resurrecting this thread since I have a problem very much in junction with this.

When I set a units mana regeneration to, let's say, 100. That unit has no more mana regeneration than if it had 1. What's up with that?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.