Question to the mods.......

chris

Reaction score
There are a few moderators and admin staff.........I would like to know what is the one thing that really gets on you nerves about the people in forums...

We all know the norms...people asking for rep points and the fact that no one reads the faq section......but there have gotta be more..

So I hoping that if we get a good list going people may take a read and then stop doing whatever annoys the staff.........

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
- People that post the very same thread in two different forums
- People that make "Things that annoy the mods" lists

Very high on my list :p

chris

Reaction score
:banghead: yep.....being an ex mod on another site.........i could understand that being very annoying...........lol :nuts:

chris

Reaction score
OK............i get the picture...........ill stop using to many full stops.......and oooppsss i did it again......lol :banghead: :nuts:

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
chris said:
OK...I asked for this did'nt I...lol :banghead:

I so wanted to say it before, but I felt it'd be best if you discovered your sins for yourself :)

hobo218

Meh
Reaction score
-Compleatly pointless posts
-Posts that are extreamly hard to undertand because someone is too lazy to type correctly.
-People who ask for something extreamly obvious when they could have just searched

Just a couple.
:p

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
hobo218 said:
-Completely pointless posts
-Posts that are extremely hard to undertand because someone is too lazy to type correctly.
-People who ask for somethingextremely obvious when they could have just searched

Just a couple.
:p

Fixt.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.