Questions Regarding Armor/Attack Types

IceWarrior98

Reaction score
Ok I am looking to make custom attack and armor types for my map. Problem is there are several that I don't know which are which.

1) In Gameplay Interface there are four:
Attack Type:
Unknown
Melee

Armor Type:
None
Unknown

I'm guessing melee is the icon used for any unit using melee? If that's the case then why do they usually say something else, like Normal or Magic?

2) Then in the General Text area of the Game Interface, there is a whole slue I don't know what is what.

There are a couple that say "All attacks do full damage to [] armor" When are these applied?

3) Why are there so many different things for one attack type? Normal for instance has about 5 or 6 different things, some of which repeat the same thing over and over again but then there are some that say something new. What are these?

4) Near the bottom where is has the listings of all armor and attack types where you can edit them to any attack you want. How do you know which Normal is which because there are 3 of them. And once again there is unknown armor.

Thank you for your help, I think there are other questions I have but for now these will do.

IceWarrior98

Reaction score
Well I found out the bottom "Norma" was defence. But i'm still stumped as to why there are 3 of them.

I guess no one wants to answer my, probably useless, questions.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.