Quick Question

JM08

Reaction score
are there any skills that simply deal additional damage and do not have a stun?

not passive though, more like storm bolt

jwallstone

Reaction score
Chain lightning with one target also works. But it doesn't allow projectiles, only lightning effects (same with finger of pain).

Acid Bomb and Shadowstrike also work if you set them correctly, but shadowstrike displays the damage done in floating text.

JM08

Reaction score
one more thing,
how do i make a passive ability's icon invisible once i learn it?

Genkora

Frog blast the vent core!
Reaction score
you have to hide it in a spell book, and then disable the spell book. Spell book is an item ability which lets you access more spells. In the object editor you can put abilities into the spellbook. Just put your passive into the spellbook, and when you learn the ability, disable the spellbook for that player. (It is in player functions I think in the trigger editor) Passives still work inside disabled spell books.

Whisky

Reaction score
you have to hide it in a spell book, and then disable the spell book. Spell book is an item ability which lets you access more spells. In the object editor you can put abilities into the spellbook. Just put your passive into the spellbook, and when you learn the ability, disable the spellbook for that player. (It is in player functions I think in the trigger editor) Passives still work inside disabled spell books.
What if the skill has multiple levels? How are u gonna level disabled ability?

JM08

Reaction score
how would i disable it?
no, it's just a one-level ability

edit: i figured it out. thanks

jwallstone

Reaction score
Add a new Trigger action, go to Search, and type in Disable. You'll find it in 5 seconds. It'll be like "disable ability for player".

EDIT: Glad you found it on your own.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.