Random Hero Pick help

sensesxfailx

Reaction score
hey i started making a map called militia madness about 10 months ago and i just frequently looked at it and decided to try and complete it. Well i know i had a working random hero pick but for some reason i just tried to test it and 4/4 times i tried it i got a fire lord know i remember that this used to work perfectly fine but for some reason it is not anymore i tried deleting the fire lord from the array and changing it a little bit so it couldnt be picked but that just spawned nothing then when i changed it to stop picking hero numbers right before it it just picked the highest numbered hero again and it did this for about 3 games. I had 28 heroes just to mess around until i got the heroes the firelord was number 22 and after getting ride of it the tinker which was number 21 kept spawning after i really have no idea whats wrong heres the code
Code:
Events
    Unit - Random 0038 <gen> Sells a unit
Conditions
Actions
    Unit - Remove (Sold unit) from the game
    Unit - Create 1 RANDOM_HERO_ARRAY[(Random integer number between 1 and NUM_HEROES)] for (Owner of (Sold unit)) at ((Owner of (Sold unit)) start location) facing Default building facing degrees
    Hero - Create Boots of Speed and give it to (Last created unit)
    Hero - Create Scroll of Town Portal and give it to (Last created unit)
    Camera - Pan camera for (Owner of (Sold unit)) to ((Owner of (Sold unit)) start location) over 1.00 seconds
there is hope someone knows whats wrong

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.