Random Text

RoarMan

Reaction score
When playing in my map, there seems to be random text that streams in:

Double free of type: UnitIndexingUtils___unitindex

I'm using Newgen, EGUI and also a Force Attack snippet.

Manix

Reaction score
Extract the .j and CTRL+F for "UnitIndexingUtils___unitindex" ?

Viikuna

No Marlo no game.
Reaction score
UnitIndexingUtils can be found from here: link
Just post your codes that use that system to some Jass forums, or ask Rising_Dusk about whats wrong.

Double Free means that your code tries to destroy something that is already destroyed. It means that something is wrong in your code.

edit. Oh you are using EGUI. Sorry I missed that. Then the problem is probably in EGUI. Tell Sevion about it.

RoarMan

Reaction score
UnitIndexingUtils can be found from here: link
Just post your codes that use that system to some Jass forums, or ask Rising_Dusk about whats wrong.

Double Free means that your code tries to destroy something that is already destroyed. It means that something is wrong in your code.

edit. Oh you are using EGUI. Sorry I missed that. Then the problem is probably in EGUI. Tell Sevion about it.
Alrighty then, I'll ask about it in the EGUI section.

Manix

Reaction score
Well extracting the war3map.j is a simple action, you need an MPQ browser in order to open your map archive, then look for your war3map.j file and extract it, if there's a subfolder called Scripts it's in there. Soon as you open it (the extracted .j) open it with some jass program (jasshelper/jasscraft) and ctrl+f (which is the FIND option) for that piece of text, it will go through the whole map script and find it for you, after that you need to either edit the jass code or remember the trigger in which that line is laying and fix it in your gui editor :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.