Reactor/Tech Lab Active/Inactive

Kenohki

Reaction score
[Solved]Reactor/Tech Lab Active/Inactive

I'm having trouble finding anywhere in the editor to control the change an addon between an active and inactive state(ie when it has a building attached or not)

What I'm trying to do is have a reactor (stand alone, not attached to anything) be lowered by default and then raise after it has taken so much damage.

I've looked through the morph abilities and have been unable to find any way to control this action.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Monsterous

In the Shadows, Lurking.
Reaction score
Is it possible to find the animation that lowers/raises the reactor, and initialize it when its damaged after X damage via triggers?

Otherwise, i wouldnt know how to do it via the data editor. This is the only work around i could possibly think of D:

Kenohki

Reaction score
Found what I was looking for, thanks to Dr. Super Good over on the Hive Workshop forums.

The animation is controled via actor events, which I found this nice guide on:

http://starcraft.incgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3934

I've toyed around a bit with it and I think the best way for what I need is to set the animation to play as part of an ability being used(in the actor events section), which I'll create for the reactor then use triggers to activate the ability after x amount of damage is taken.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.