recipe System Lag issue

DiFm

Reaction score
I Dunno but i think this doesnt neccecarily need to be connected to the recipe system.

However when I buy some items the first items goes fine the second also then after that it gets a lag spike everytime i buy an item.

I noticed when i clicked on the shop it was displaying that it had an inventory and it had the same items i bought anyone have any clue why this happened and if i switch to another recpie system it would work currently using rheias.

http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=58604&highlight=recipe+system

otherwise the unit selling the items has the abilties shop sharing and select unit and all items are listed in units sold field.

And its Unit classification neutral and belongs to an ally computer player of the unit buying.

Dameon

"All the power in the world resides in the eyes"
Reaction score
Ok to get 1 thing out of the way, when you select a shop and it has an inventory with the same items as you have, well that is your inventory man, it is normal for it to be there, if you place more then 1 hero it will change each time a hero goes to the shop.

Ok to the point, how many triggers do you have for your item system? and how do you have those triggers set up, if possible can you post a few of your item triggers so I can see how you set them up?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.