Reset Camera to Default Position

Z

Zobro

Hey everyone,

I've set up a cinematic in my map in which I bounce between four different cameras, but when I end the cinematic, the camera angle is down on the ground and angled straight ahead.

My question is, how do I reset the camera view to the default isometric view I started out with?

Vulcansurge

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
OK, in world editor, click your scroll wheel button. That should give you the default view, so make a new camera object for that view...

Z

Zobro

Okay, I put a camera in that position and tried the cinematic sequence again. The view ended up on the floor again, but when I rolled up on the mouse wheel, it went to the default view I was looking for.

Thing is, I don't want my players to have to fiddle with the mouse wheel in order to get their view to the proper position. Is there anything else I can do?

Nevermind, I used the action "Apply Camera Without Panning", and that fixed it. Now I'll just include an action that fixes the camera on the starting position, and I'll be solid.

Thanks!

Vulcansurge

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
You have a cinematic sequence? Did you apply that new camera to the triggers? That doesnt make sense it should have worked...

Z

Zobro

Hell, I don't know why it worked, but it did. Good enough for me! :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.