Return resources to any town hall

SarChasm

Reaction score
Is it possible to have a worker drop off its load at ANY building with a Return Resources ability? Friends and enemies alike.

punwisp

Reaction score
umm, hmm enemies and allies to same building? Hmm, maybe try putting the ability on a passive building like a fountain.. I doubt it would work though, you likely have to trigger it. But anything you put the return resources on will return the resource there if its closer

Faust

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
For every building you should create a dummy unit for the enemy with locust which has that return ability.

SarChasm

Reaction score
Not sure if I totally understand the whole concept of using the dummy unit. Would you mind explaining that a bit more?

Faust

Reaction score
A locusted invisible unit with the units of a town hall, placed everywhere a structure is built (but for an opposing player).

SarChasm

Reaction score
I was hoping that the harvest resources would go to the owner of the town hall though. Will this have the desired result?

Scary Nachos

Castro flashing Gang Signs!
Reaction score
Go to the 'Return Gold' Abbility
There are different ones like... Return gold, Return Lumber etc

Then... Go to one of those

And add the
Stats - Target Allowed -

To whatever you want.

And make sure and add the abbility to all the town halls or whatever you want to return gold to.

SarChasm

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that's not it. There's nothing there to begin with, so following that logic, the Return Gold and Lumber ability shouldn't accept anything.

Faust

Reaction score
I was hoping that the harvest resources would go to the owner of the town hall though. Will this have the desired result?

No. And you can't detect it. :\
Unless you make something very difficult, like detecting when a unit is ordered to return gold and lumber, and periodically check the structures around the unit.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.