Revive hero icon

BlueTeeth

Reaction score
In my map each person has a main base where units spawn from (like footies). This base is upgradeable. When a hero dies and you have a tier 0 base, the revive hero icon appears like normal, however in any other tier two revive hero icons occur. How can I fix this?

Cheddar

This is the way it was meant to be.
Reaction score
Personally, I'd just do away with being able to revive the hero manually, and just make revival automatic. Unless there's some strategic element to reviving the hero, I think it'd be better for the player if it's done automatically. Whenever I play a footies or footies-esque map, I am constantly forgetting to revive my hero, which just means more tedious clicking and a bigger level gap.

BlueTeeth

Reaction score
That is a good idea. However in my map it is supposed to cost 1 lumber to revive your hero, so I would prefer it the clickable way.

Lobster

Old Fogey ofthe site
Reaction score
Make the ability a dummy ability, and trigger the actual revival.

BlueTeeth

Reaction score
I guess I would rather not do it a different way than what I'm doing now. I just want to know if anyone has any ideas why two revive hero icons are appearing in the buildings. If I click one, they both activate and go away.

WilliamPa

Reaction score
Go to Advanced > Game Constants, roll all the way down and find Altars, input the other tiers there.

BlueTeeth

Reaction score
The Building that doesn't work and the building that does work both have the same abilities. Building Healing aura, Return Lumber, Revive Hero, Blight Dispel Small, and Devotion Aura.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.