Sagas - An RPG, again

Jigs4w

Reaction score
yay! a playable version! terain is awsome dude.
o but i find the necromancer extremly unbalanced or buged.
his first spell life tap or wutever is a freaking instant kill and fully restores all his stats.
just sayin lol

Steel

Software Engineer
Reaction score
The link is on the first post. Right at the top in the first sentence.

Steel

Software Engineer
Reaction score
Yes, the new zone is only semi-populated at this point. I need to get a lot of feedback from players about how the new hitpoints and damage of all the units feels so I know how to properly scale things. Ill be fixing the remaining problems with the Warrior and hope he doesn't break the map again...

GreatDivide

Reaction score
i noticed there's something wrong with the wizard coz' first he has 2 first skills which are sunstrike and invisibility field and those aren't supposed to be his first skills......second sunstrike doesn't work...so i hope you can fix these(which i think you can)oh and pls make the elementals of the magician follow him once he goes to the other zone because they don't go to the other zone.......oh and the necromancer's second skill which is summon skeleton i think doesn't work.....these are all the bugs i saw...i'll tell if i see more by the way i like the map keep up the good work

Steel

Software Engineer
Reaction score
i noticed there's something wrong with the wizard coz' first he has 2 first skills which are sunstrike and invisibility field and those aren't supposed to be his first skills......second sunstrike doesn't work...so i hope you can fix these(which i think you can)oh and pls make the elementals of the magician follow him once he goes to the other zone because they don't go to the other zone.......oh and the necromancer's second skill which is summon skeleton i think doesn't work.....these are all the bugs i saw...i'll tell if i see more by the way i like the map keep up the good work

Ill fix everything up, some things just appear to be glitched a little.

GreatDivide

Reaction score
by the way i forgot to ask what is the max level for this rpg??? and in the future versions of this map will there be shops that sell equips, potions etc,etc,etc:D :D :D :D :D

Steel

Software Engineer
Reaction score
by the way i forgot to ask what is the max level for this rpg??? and in the future versions of this map will there be shops that sell equips, potions etc,etc,etc:D :D :D :D :D

Max level is 60

There will be shops. I haven't added them in just yet. There will be potion vendors as well.

GreatDivide

Reaction score
do the spells in this game level up (e.g. level1 frostbolt-level 2 frostbolt-level 3 frostbolt)or strengthen in some sort of way or do they just stay the same the whole game???

Steel

Software Engineer
Reaction score
No, it isn't out right now. If you are looking at the changelog, that is just a list of things I have fixed for the upcoming version. I always make announcements when the newest version are out. Depending on how much work I can get done, it might be late today.

Steel

Software Engineer
Reaction score
Public Beta Version 1.2 is released. Visit my website for more information: Sagas Website or see the first post for a direct download.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.