Same abilitie used twice

nicolas

Reaction score
Or actually three times, so ive got a unit that has 3 abilities. These 3 abilities are not the same (different damage range and so on and based of fan of knives) but it is the same abilitie. Now the porblem is that when you click one of these abilities you have a chance that 1 of the other 2 is used instead because they are the same abilitie. Now is my question: How can i fix this? so that the unit casts the abilitie that is being clicked and not one of the other 2.

I try'd to fix it myself with a trigger using diable the other 2 abilities when casted but this doesnt seem to work. I also cant use the Channel spell with assigning different base order ID because i NEED the effect of the fan of knive spell.

So any solutions? cheers in advance.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
you cant, its hardcoded. abilities use order strings, if you click the button of your ability based on fan of knives the unit is ordered to use an ability with the order string "fan of knives", no matter for which the button was clicked it will use any ability with the same order string.
the order string cannot be changed for these abilities.

my suggestion:
use channel, create a dummy upon casting and order it to use fan of knives.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.