Script and Compile Error, only 1 :p

SilverCov

Reaction score
So, I've searched virtually everywhere and would never register to a site unless in desperate need :banghead:

In my map I don't use JASS, installed WEU but directly after uninstalled it due to the use of triggers that also caused errors (I deleted all of those triggers and everything consisting of WEU). I also downloaded a Hero Glow model but I deleted the triggers and the import path.

I get only one error:
Expected end of Line. (Line 2833: In between Custom Script Code and Triggers on the list.)

I have NO CLUE what to do, what should I be looking at and fixing?! :confused:

SilverCov

Reaction score
I don't know what the trigger is, I go to save and the Script Error shows 1 compile error: Line 2833: Expected end of Line. the Line is shown like this on the list:
//***************************************************************************
//*
//* Custom Script Code
//*

This is line 2833 with nothing on it
ue
//*
//* Triggers
//*

This is probably a noob question, I know, since whenever I've searched it doesn't come up because everyone knows what to do when it comes up, but for me its very frustrating :p

This is also a map by someone else that I'm just adding a few tweaks to, I never added any triggers on the map(when I did I deleted them), I would guess that the order of Initialization is wrong, but Melee Initialization comes up first and its pretty specific after that.

Another thing I've been seeing on other sites where I've tried to look up the answer, alot of people mention variables erroring or such, but the creator only has two variables and I don't see how they could've messed up anything since I didn't touch them.

SilverCov

Reaction score
Found it! No wonder this was never reported, its random. In the title of the game, before the triggers, the second window consisted of a random "ue", I just backspaced that and saved the game, thanks for the help though, I hope this helps someone else x]

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.