Search function

Ninja_sheep

Heavy is credit to team!
Reaction score
Change the search function so the "" work as in google (the word between ""s is searched exactly like it is.
Currently google-search is better to search TH then TH-search to search TH
example: i want to find an Alpha skinning tutorial on thehelper.
Results on TheHelper
And here on Google
Here the difference is smaller but if you want to find something like "how to make a unit to a hero" it's tricky to use TH search function.

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
> Change the search function so the "" work as in google
Not a simple task.
Nothing's preventing you from using google though, just make sure you add site:thehelper.net to your search and everything should be OK (for example "site:thehelper.net how to make a unit to a hero" without the quotes gets the job done great).

Ninja_sheep

Heavy is credit to team!
Reaction score
maybe you can make the search window to a google window with the hidden addtition of thehelper.net? Well, nvm, I don't need it anyway with that google trick.
thanks for comment

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
I mean if the site was a Website not a forum I think they could just use the Tutorial to do that but they have to edit vBulletin Setup which is much more work then it sounds...

So I don't think they will do it because you can just go to google or use your google toolbar to search stuff

(it comes with Firefox or you can Download it here for IE, etc. Google Toolbar Download)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.