Searching for professional flash website maker

Lyzet

Reaction score
Hi!

Im a dude who owns a community clan in the game "Heroes of Newerth" and i am looking for someone who has alot of skills in making flash websites with introductions.

Not for free ofcourse, im willing to pay the price.

If somebody is interested please post here, uhm

here is an example of a flash website that i think is pretty cool:

www.divineknightsclan.com

Not exactly what im looking for, but to give you a heads up.

thanks in advance!

JerseyFoo

1/g = g-1
Reaction score
Red flags much? Just get payment in advance as there's nothing professional about this request. :D

Lyzet

Reaction score
The link you gave me, dosent show much in my opinion (not to be rude at all)
But those look kind of alot like simple templates (i might be wrong) i have no experience or skill or anything at all into graphics and stuff like this, hence why i am requesting

I am looking for an advanced website made in flash, with intro in flash, and other features i have in mind.

Im willing to pay around 50-150 $ depending.

Even more if its extra ordinary.

and what do you mean about theres nothing profesional about the request?

DrEvil

FCRI Associate!
Reaction score
Ok so not many people here know, I am a professional flash website developer.
I know what your looking for and wrapped up a 'demo'.

If your still interested after looking at it, you can hit me up with an email or a message here.

$100 seems quite right for something of this skill to make ;) LOL I was bored ok? : D

Attachments

• flash website.rar
    3.3 KB · Views: 211

Lyzet

Reaction score
@DrEvil

Why would you even take your time to do that? if your trying to troll, your obviously failing.

GetTriggerUnit-

DogEntrepreneur
Reaction score
You're doing it wrong, Lyzet. There's no such as "troll" on this forum. He just wanted to show you he was able to do it. You wont go anywhere with a such attitude.

Lyzet

Reaction score
GetTriggerUnit, have you actually seen the file he attached? If you say there is no such as trolls on this forum, something is wrong, cause reading the description of a troll, briefly describes what he was doing there.

A troll does something to piss off people.

What he did, was to piss me off. = he trolls.

I was looking for a creative flash designer, for some serious project, paid project. and he asks me to pay 100$ for something that he drawed in paint?
Come on.

GetTriggerUnit-

DogEntrepreneur
Reaction score
If he did that, it's because of your attitude, you asked for it, Anyways let's not hijack your thread. I suggest you go on stackoverflow for a such thing. Much more visibility.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
GetTriggeringUnit- is right, I do flash websites, however JerseyFoo is also correct.

A professional flash developer is going to be less willing to respond to your request as your post shows little signs of professionalism in itself.

Also, AFAIk, it will cost a lot more than $100 to get the website up to the standard of the linked one, just to let you know.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
You haven't discussed payment methods. Will you pay after or before? Half before and half after? Through Paypal? Money Order? Cash through mail?

That's what's most important to a Flash Designer. Then you can proceed to window 2 and discuss the specifics on what you want. If you know what you want.

Lyzet

Reaction score
@UndeadDragon

I couldnt see any flash on your website, or the portfolio examples, so i just guessed you didnt do flash, sorry.
And yes i know theres not much professionalism in my request, but that was basicly because the first step for me was to find someone who actually had what it takes to do a website like that, and then discuss with him/her about all the practical stuff.

I have been looking for one who can make what i have in mind for weeks, so i thought to recieve a fast answer on the yes/no question "Can you do it?".

And edit: the website i linked actually costed 120$ for the whole thing, :)

@esb

I wanted to discuss payment & specifics personally with the designer, to find a deal.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.