Serpent Aura - Triggering problems

ZelNaga

Reaction score
So I'm having trouble making this trigger work. I've got a Devotion Aura with the buff "Serpent Aura" attached to it. The aura targets the correct units but will not spawn the Serpent Ward when one dies...Atm it should spawn a Ward 100% of the time (Level=1..Levelx100=100 >= random # between 1-100) but it doesn't do anything.:banghead:
Please help? =D

Code:
Serpent Aura
    Events
        Unit - A unit Dies
    Conditions
        ((Dying unit) has buff Serpent Aura ) Equal to True
    Actions
        Set Level = 1
        If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            If - Conditions
                (Level x 100) Greater than or equal to (Random integer number between 1 and 100)
            Then - Actions
                Unit - Create 1 Serpent Ward for (Owner of (Dying unit)) at (Position of (Dying unit)) facing Default building facing degrees
            Else - Actions
                Do nothing

Emu.Man00

Reaction score
Are you sure 'Level' is defined properlly? That's the only reason I see that would cause it to not work...

ZelNaga

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it is. I've made two other trigger skills like this one and they work just fine, same type of veriable (Integer).

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
I'm fairly sure that dead units can't have buffs.

ZelNaga

Reaction score
*Sigh* I was worried about that. Any ideas on how I should trigger this? The units that the buff would be on would be allies and I want it to be like a 15% or 20% chance.

Moon_Raven

Reaction score
Why don't you simply put the condition to if Dying unit is in 800 range(or whatever is Aura range) of Hero with aura AND is an ally?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.