"SET =" Question

bionicben

Reaction score
I'm actually using a leader board, I'm nub remember? :p Did you try it on a multi board? I was going to attempt that next.. so I could show mana too :] hah

Squirel

Reaction score
Hah... Well if you convert to a multiboard (Which I assumed you were using) than my above post should contain what you need to know!

bionicben

Reaction score
Alright, thanks again man. I seriously appreciate it :] I'll message your or something to let you know how the multi board turns out. I should be able to figure it out from here though. May take me longer to get the multi board setup, lol.

bionicben

Reaction score
Trigger:
  • Create
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 0.00 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Multiboard - Create a multiboard with 3 columns and 3 rows, titled Player Stats
      • Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 0 to Show text and Hide icons
      • Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 0 to Show text and Hide icons
      • Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row 0 to Show text and Hide icons
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 1 to Players
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 1 to Health %
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row 1 to Mana %
      • Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 0, row 0 to 6.00% of the total screen width
      • Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 0 to 8.00% of the total screen width
      • -------- - --------
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Player 1 (Red) slot status) Equal to Is playing
        • Then - Actions
          • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 2 to ((|cffff0000 + (Name of Player 1 (Red))) + |r)
        • Else - Actions
          • Do nothing
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Player 2 (Blue) slot status) Equal to Is playing
        • Then - Actions
          • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 3 to ((|cff0000ff + (Name of Player 2 (Blue))) + |r)
        • Else - Actions
          • Do nothing

That creates the multi board. Then I have a trigger to set RedHero/BlueHero..
Trigger:
  • Set Reds Hero
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters Spawn Hero <gen>
    • Conditions
      • (Owner of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Player 1 (Red)
    • Actions
      • Set RedHero = (Triggering unit)

Trigger:
  • Reds HP Refresh
    • Events
      • Time - Every 0.10 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
      • (Player 1 (Red) slot status) Equal to Is playing
    • Actions
      • Set RedHP = (String((Percentage life of RedHero)))
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 2 to RedHP

And then finally a refresher for every player and hp/mana for each. :] Works damn perfect. Improved my map soo much!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.