Set Unit Attack Speed

hopy

Reaction score
Well, on a item you could make an Custom Item ability based off (for example) Endurance Aura (Targets: self) and add that to the item.

Genkora

Frog blast the vent core!
Reaction score
you could set every hero to have the same slow attack speed and then just give different items different attack speed enhancing abilities.

ryerye1996

Cool Member
Reaction score
while we are talking about this is there a way to increase the range of a unit with an item. i've checked almost all of the abilities but there is none that increases the range of a unit.

WilliamPa

Reaction score
that can be triggered atleast.

First set the range of unit to max, and Acquistion Range to the range you want. Then change the acquistion range through triggers when unit picks the item. Also, orb abilities might give an answer.

Ioannes

Oh man, I shot Marvin in the face.
Reaction score
you could set every hero to have the same slow attack speed and then just give different items different attack speed enhancing abilities.

Yea, just tweak the "Gloves of Haste"'s attack spead increase ability to whatever percentage you like and add this ability to whatever item is supposed to increase the unit attack speed.

Or, decrease it, for that matter. Hey, that's an idea... I think I'll put it in my Cressus map! :)

that can be triggered atleast.

First set the range of unit to max, and Acquistion Range to the range you want. Then change the acquistion range through triggers when unit picks the item. Also, orb abilities might give an answer.

This will affect the unit's behavior when there are enemies, though; the unit will not intercept them when they are not close by.

P.s. Wohoo, 100th post!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.