Setting next level issue

warpo

Reaction score
OK. Quick background. I recently updated TFT to the newest version which destroyed all of my old map's cache system. maps would no longer load but they would play in the game, so in other words, I could not edit them. So I unistalled WC, reinstalled, and updated to version 1.22 and all is well. But for some reason when I view my one map, which is striclty cinematic to tell the story, my next level will not load when all is done. I have the same trigger with the previous maps but this one just won't work. Here is what I use.

Code:
Game - Show custom campaign button 18
-------- -----  NEXT LEVEL LOADING  ----- --------
Game - Set the next level to Maps\TOD 18.w3x
Game - Victory Player 6 (Orange) (Skip dialogs, Skip scores)

I've used this in all of my maps with no problems but this one seems to be cranky. I've even tried putting it in it's own trigger and have it turned on at the end of another trigger. I've checked my file path and its correct. I enter my map and edit it, so there is no crash. I've also went into each map and saved it under ver. 1.22 so there is no issues.... Any clues or suggestions would be greatly appreciated so I can conclude my campaign.:banghead:

mylemonblue

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
My only suggestion would be to extract a filler map (Cinematic/dialog map) from the war3 mpq and see how Blizzard did it. Maybe it might help :?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.