Several questions

WERE-Wolf

Reaction score
#1- I'd like to have access to the campaign's units such as the medic / firebat and the others. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find them on the editor, is there anyways to download them or is it something they kept away from us?
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=154032

#2- I have a ''fastest map possible'' map with only one mineral patch. The problem is that when you have 50 workers stacked to mine, they tend to get expulsed from the group when they're done mining 1 interval (which means you lose some mining time). I know it's a bit hard to explain but I'm trying to make them able to stack on each other but only on that mineral patch. Otherwise I'm sure people would use stacked workers to attack or any other way of abusing them. Anyone has an idea?

#3- I'm trying to set a timer (not a countdown) to inform the player of the game duration. Can anyone give me a detailed trigger that would imply a timer with no limit? Yes I know this is spoonfeeding but I have always sucked balls with triggers I jsut can't get it through my head unless it's right in front of me.

#4- I'm trying to add a color to the map of the game (when you browse for custom games). Somebody in an earlier thread told me that I had to use <c val="000000">MAP NAME</c> in the map info but does anybody have the list of the color codes?

themean

Reaction score
for now
1 when create your map add Liberty(campaign) mod
or file-dependencies-add standard Liberty(campaign)
2 countdown whit big time (9999999) for example
another way trigger whit periodic event 1 sec period (real time if you want show real time) and variable of type integer (global)
and ever execution of this trigger give 1 to your variable
you must show this variable in window and this give real time in sec

WERE-Wolf

Reaction score
for now
1 when create your map add Liberty(campaign) mod
or file-dependencies-add standard Liberty(campaign)
2 countdown whit big time (9999999) for example
another way trigger whit periodic event 1 sec period (real time if you want show real time) and variable of type integer (global)
and ever execution of this trigger give 1 to your variable
you must show this variable in window and this give real time in sec

I didn't understand your #2.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.