Shadow/Day Meld

Wolf Knight

Reaction score
I am making a chameleon type unit. I gave the chameleon unit the shadow meld ability, and I want the chameleon to shadow meld durring the day. Also, with the effects of when a unit with shadow meld stops moving it goes into shadow meld. How can I create this?

uberfoop

~=Admiral Stukov=~
Reaction score
You could fully trigger it.

Basically, check with a repeating system whether or not the unit is idle, via comparing orders. If the unit is using an idle order, the GUI functions that get the current order as a string will return "" as the string of the current order. If this be the case, decrement a value (which will serve as a timer for the invisibility onset). When that value decrements enough, have a dummy unit cast invisibility on the chameleon. If the chameleon becomes returns any non-"" order, set the value that gets decremented to it's initial value and remove the invisibility buff.

Genkora

Frog blast the vent core!
Reaction score
Have you tried checking the shadowmeld ability in the object editor? I have never messed with that ability, so I wouldn't know, but it might have an option to work in daytime.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.