Shields facing wrong way

M

[.Malice.]

So, I hopped onto wc3sear.ch and got myself some shields which I plan on placing onto my happy little units.

Having attached said units to said items and struggling with code, I am triumphant as I watch my little units stomp about with their swords and sheilds in hand!

Except that the sheilds are facing ALL THE WRONG WAY!

They are all backwards. They might as well just be holding nothing- at least it'd look better.

Is there any way I can turn the shields around, or should I abandon the attempt and just use regular models that come with weapons like everybody else?

Or should I just find new models, ones that attack on the other side, and switch the sheild around?

Because I'm leaning towards #3.

Nanakil_99

Reaction score
man i am haveing the same problem as u and unless u can find a right handed shield i think looking for a diffent unit is your best option cose ive dl as many shilds as i can find and not one is right handed

Drakethos

Preordered Sc2 ftw!
Reaction score
me too

Nanakil_99 said:
man i am haveing the same problem as u and unless u can find a right handed shield i think looking for a diffent unit is your best option cose ive dl as many shilds as i can find and not one is right handed
i have to have the sword on the left side becasue thats the arm the attacks

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.