Shift+Clic mirror image - Where is my hero?

Drakens

Reaction score
As the title said, I Used Shift+Clic, and set the Number of copys to more than 9 (the maximum without Shift). The problem is, when I use it, the hero creates 10 copys and he dissapears (like with Storm,earth,water of the Pandaren Brewmaster). :eek:
Is there any way to make more copys and avoid the hero from dissapear??

Thanks for any reply

M

mc117

i think there is some bug with mirror image over 9 images. And without being really creative, I don't think there is a very simple way to get past it.

Drakens

Reaction score
Ok :(
Now, I had another idea: using the item ability that makes copys (the item is Illusion wand or something like that) I want to make a dummy unit to cast it on the hero, but I can't "Issue Dummy to "cast Illusion" on Hero" lol...
...I can also make a lot of "copy heros" and make them cast mirror image at a time, so I would get 9xnumber of Heros ...lol that's not a very good idea :nuts:

If someone has a better idea, please tell me ^^

the Immortal

I know, I know...
Reaction score
You can still use the item, just give the dummy unit inventory, add the item and then use "Item - Issue [unit] to use [item] on [unit] " (not sure)

Also you can convert the trigger to Jass (or use WEU) and enter the "code" of the ability

Drakens

Reaction score
The item skills have no order string...
I think you can't order a unit to use items :confused:
And if I convert it to Jass:
call IssueTargetOrderBJ( udg_Dummy, "attack", udg_Caster )
I change the "attack" for the code? The code is the "A001" ?

EDIT: it seems like there are two threads asking this same thing: this and "DotA Skill - Conjure Image - How to make it?" :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.