Should I record my replays and explain my strategies?

YourFace

<span style="color:#9C9C9C;"><strong>Runner Up - T
Reaction score
You know how many youtubers there are that are getting out there and doing what they like to do. I play warcraft and I find it to be a perfect opportunity to get out there. But I'm still afraid/unsure for no reason, what do you guys think?
I play human, but I have only have 1000 ladder games on my belt. I know there are people, pepsi.ski, HumanKingTomVip, and other human players that are so much better than me. So if I do make a video, they'll simply use them as hating material. I don't want to set myself up for a daily hating on my skills. What do you guys think?
I know there are people who already made videoes explaining tower rushes and stuff, but iunno.
This is all related to ladder replays.

Lobster

Old Fogey ofthe site
Reaction score
Ignore the hate, accept the criticism, and do it.

By doing this, not olny will you teach others, but people will criticize you as well, although some of it will be flaming, alot of it will tell you what your doing wrong, so you can fix it in future games.

YourFace

Reaction score
Ignore the hate, accept the criticism, and do it.

By doing this, not olny will you teach others, but people will criticize you as well, although some of it will be flaming, alot of it will tell you what your doing wrong, so you can fix it in future games.
I see, though I don't take criticism very well either. lol Very encouraging though thanks, I already decided to go ahead with it and dled fraps, got my old mic headphones.

Genkora

Frog blast the vent core!
Reaction score
If it bugs you then black out your name so people can't bug you in game. Not that I think anyone would anyway.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Please do. Especially if it's possible to create captions during a replay. And make yourself anomyous.

YourFace

Reaction score
my youtube account name = my battle.net account name haha. Anyways thanks guys, I'm having so sound trouble, but i'll post it up once it's finished.

Zakyath

Reaction score
If you have over 75%, I'm sure no one can mock you. If you have under, I honestly don't think you're good enough for anyone to care.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.