Should Peter Jackson dierect upcoming Warcraft Movie?

Warcraft Movie

• Total voters
B

brelinnnn

I love to watch movies so a 3 hour movie is fine with me. Shoot! Add Warcraft into the mix and it's fine with me lol.As for King Kong... not the best, but I love the way Peter Jackson takes a story and puts it on film. Good Good stuff. :D

uberfoop

~=Admiral Stukov=~
Reaction score
Well, I love both Halo and Warcraft 3 (don't assume i like Halo 2, that game is crap), so if Peter was to direct either, I don't care.

B

brelinnnn

You are right W/E. Sorry for the bad info guys. Jackson is on Halo.
Woops. :p

Kenito

I Helps Most Goodly
Reaction score
I hated the new King Kong. I'm not a LOTR fan, either (in fact it feels like a whole different kind of fantasy), and you're talking to a Warcraft/NWN type of person. :nuts:

uberfoop

~=Admiral Stukov=~
Reaction score
Hmm, the LOTR movies were decent, but they could have been like 9000 times better. Like, if the trebuchets at Minas Tirith weren't shooting rocks bigger then the trebuchets are...

uberfoop

~=Admiral Stukov=~
Reaction score
Just to make the halo 1 tricking community happy, they should pull a cheese and have MC do a DH launch in the movie. That would be such a rediculous but amazingly uber part. Even though it would make no sense at all. They gotta have him go up a BBT...yea...

Kenito

I Helps Most Goodly
Reaction score
The Halo movie, however, will probably pwn. Yeah...let's have MC goofing off with warthog jumps (the grenade trick) and such.

hobo218

Meh
Reaction score
Because he's the executive producer of it.
Along with he's associated with making the new Eragon movie.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.