Simple removing from marketplace

set

Reaction score
When i buy unit from market place , how to remove it so ppl cant buy 2 of the same?

BRUTAL

I'm working
Reaction score
set its stock to 1 in the object editor
the fleid looks like this:
Stats- Stock Maximum

set

Reaction score
set its stock to 1 in the object editor
the fleid looks like this:
Stats- Stock Maximum

Nop that wont helped allready tryed...
When i buy new one appear ... do u maybe know some trigger that can do this... but no to be Neutral Building - Remove ... coz thay dont work either i dont know why

BRUTAL

I'm working
Reaction score
Code:
Neutral Building - Remove (unit) from all marketplaces
o i just saw that it didnt,
why doesnt it? o_O

Cidzero

Imma firin mah lazer!!!1!1
Reaction score
I'm confused as to why it isn't working, must be something with his unit, the trigger i gave him is fine...its gotta be the unit...

set

Reaction score
Well , i maded a new taverned based of marketplace ... and i remove some abbility but i keep the essential "sell units"
in triger it said all building that have this skill unit that is sold will be removed.. but i dont realy know!!!

Somatic

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Easy, To limit a player from buying 2 of the same unit from a tarven. Just set
Player - Limit Training of <Unit Type> for <Player> to 1

That will do it, just enter this line in the map init trigger u have in ur map.

set

Reaction score
and again , its no problem to limit , i need to REMOVE the unit that was allready purched so other cant buy it as well...

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, unless your shop has 11 different units available, you might want to consider replacing the shop with a version without the unit.

Though, it's a bit problematic if there are a lot of possibilities...

set

Reaction score
Well, unless your shop has 11 different units available, you might want to consider replacing the shop with a version without the unit.

Though, it's a bit problematic if there are a lot of possibilities...

Well i need 11 units, and last button so it can be upgraded , so i cant afford to have useless button!
That why i need way to make it buyable without having nearby patron...

Cidzero

Reaction score
Try Somatic's way first, if that fails, use the trigger Add - Unit-type with the Remove - Unit-type, so they balance out.

And have it set to No units sold in Object Editor so the triggers handle it all.

Cidzero

Reaction score
Code:
Limit Trainging
    Events
    Conditions
    Actions
        Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Player - Limit training of Footman to 1 for (Picked player))
        Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Player - Limit training of Peasant to 1 for (Picked player))
        Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Player - Limit training of Knight to 1 for (Picked player))
Code:
Removing Units
    Events
        Unit - A unit Sells a unit
    Conditions
    Actions
        Neutral Building - Remove (Unit-type of (Sold unit)) from (Selling unit)
Code:
Adding Units
    Events
    Conditions
    Actions
        Neutral Building - Add Footman to all marketplaces with 1 in stock and a max stock of 1
        Neutral Building - Add Peasant to all marketplaces with 1 in stock and a max stock of 1
        Neutral Building - Add Knight to all marketplaces with 1 in stock and a max stock of 1

Thats the 3 different triggers, thats how simple they are...

On adding units and limit training, you have those ran at the beginning of the map, not sure if adding units can be done during init, but limit training can.

set

Reaction score
ALELUJA .. it finaly work ... thx god :)
and most you cidzero .. now i need to make unit boughtable without button that select nearby hero?
know how to manage that?

Cidzero

Reaction score
Don't know of a way without it being owned by the player...not off hand at least...

set

Reaction score
off hand ? what this mean?
one more thing , now i have creeps .. and when i killed tham i dont get any cash?
do i need to turn on something i have puted this in bounty
Stats - Gold Bounty Award - Base = 24
Stats - Gold Bounty Award - Number of Dice = 1
Stats - Gold Bounty Award - Side per Dice = 1
So now when unit is killed it should give 25 gold right?
and how to make it so when its killed its appear like when u kill creep in dota to number of gold you get fly from dieing unit?

Cidzero

Reaction score
Neutral Hostile should automatically give gold....but just incase...

Code:
Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Player - Turn Gives bounty On for (Picked player))

set

Reaction score
Neutral Hostile should automatically give gold....but just incase...

Code:
Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Player - Turn Gives bounty On for (Picked player))

not working :(

Cidzero

Reaction score
Are you sure?....I've never seen bounty not drop unless it was purposely turned off...or player bounties weren't turned on, but neutral hostile's bounty flag is on as default...

set

Reaction score
I have puted this triger at map intilazation , is this ok? and this is how it look

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.