WIP Slaughter for Hell II

Lightstalker

Reaction score
Whitelisted presents...

Slaughter for Hell II

...a work in progess.

Play as one of three of Hell's races in this unique AoS that combines aspects of RPGs and Footmen Wars.

The game is played with 2 teams of 5 players per team. The objective is simple: achieve victory at any cost. You can win by either destroy all enemy bases, or capturing the Hell Throne--located in the center of the map--for a set period of time. Control Obelisks and Shrines along the way to increases your chances of victory. It won't be as easy as it seems, as units spawn randomly around the map.​

The Races
There are 3 races: Demons, Undead, and Spirits. Each race has 4 tiers, and 1 unique upgrade.

Demons are strong against the Undead, but weak versus Spirits. Their Heroes are diverse, each with a strong emphasis on a particular area (support, Hero killer, etc.). When randomly appearing, they appear in packs of 2-5, by teleporting.

The Undead are strong against Spirits, but weak against Demons. They are similar to the Undead, but each individual Hero is more versatile. The Undead do not randomly appear; when a unit is killed, there is a chance it will revive as a Neutral Hostile Undead unit.

Finally, the Spirits, as you may have guessed, are strong against Demons, but weak versus the Undead. Their units are mostly ranged. The Spirit race probably has the best Hero killers in the game. Spirits can appear anywhere on the map.​

Heroes
Each player can hire one of three Heroes unique to the race they have chosen. Heroes may learn spells from 2 spellbooks: 1 race-specific spellbook, which contains spells any Hero from the selected race may learn, and 1 class-specific Hero, which contains spells only that specific Hero may learn. Example: Demons have the following Heroes: Warlord, Warlock, and Assassin. All of those Heroes may learn the race-specific spell Fire Nova, but only the Assassin may learn Fire Trap. Alternatively, the Death Knight (an Undead Hero) cannot learn Fire Nova because it is a Demon ability.

As well, each player can assign half (3) of the stat points their Hero earns to an area of their choosing. The other 3 stat points are assigned based on the Hero's base attribute.​

Obelisks
Obelisks is a general term for all the buildings that you will encounter along the way. Most Obelisks are, well, Obelisks :p. However, they may also be Shrines and other buildings. Obelisks can be captured by reducing their hit points to 0. Once captured, their special abilities will help you greatly in achieving victory. There are 7 of them.

The Hell Throne, once captured for a set period of time will cause your team to win the game. The Hell Throne will also grant you increased vision, but careful, as the other team will be able to see who is sitting on the throne.

The Obelisk of Greed periodically increases all of your teammates' gold.

Cerberus' Keeper grants control of a powerful beast to whomever controls it.

The rest are up to you to figure out.​

Items
Finally, items. Useable items and "charms" can be bought from the Den of the Alchemist. However, most GOOD items are randomly sold by Hellforges. Each team can buy items from their 2 Hellforges. You may also refresh the items sold by each vendor so that new items may be bought. If you're lucky, you'll be able to buy a whole set (a set of items that gives special bonuses when all the pieces are worn by the same Hero).​

Progress
Units: 95% (3 units left to do)
Abilities: 95% (only need to make abilities for the above units... ~1 per unit)
Items: 60% (~15 more to go)
Terrain: 80% (more doodads, more polish)
Triggering: 80% (more polishing, optimizing, and a few extra things)
Polishing: 90% (need minimap, loading screen (?), and some polish)

Visit the official site at http://whitelisted.co.cc/.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Heard Houston got hit pretty bad by storms last night. Hope all is well with TH.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Power back on finally - all is good here no damage
    +2
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New recipe is another summer dessert Berry and Peach Cheesecake - https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-berry-and-peach-cheesecake.194169/

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.