Some basic trigger help

Banes

Reaction score
Alright . . . I've been doing good for a while, but of course . . I have a new question.

I'll try to keep this one simple and less confusing than the others . . .

When a player loses, a dialog box appears, asking if the player wants to leave or stay. When a player chooses to stay I want it to switch his/her available chat to only observers or team, basically removing "All" chat for that specific player . . since he will have full visibility over the map and I think it might be annoying if someone is sitting there giving other players from other teams hints.

So . . is it even possible? To change the available chat or to put a player into observer mode while in game?

Icyculyr

I'm a Mac
Reaction score
I don't think this is possible, unless you use the Game Interface Hack (is that what it is?), and use Game - Display Message To All Players to show the messages.

Then you can control who they go to, unfortunately I don't remember where to get the stuff you need for the hack.

Kind Regards

Icyculyr

I'm a Mac
Reaction score
It's not particularly a hack, it's just a file that adds the option to adjust the [Allied] [All] and [Observers] prefixes in the chat.

I just called it a hack because it's simpler that way, it doesn't really hack anything, it only lists extra options in WE.

Kind Regards

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.