Some noob questions ! ...

I

Indozt4r

Hi , there .. if you feel that you got time plz answer theese questions as good you can .. +reputation for help if you will..

1*question

- im trying to explain my problem in this question good so you may can help ! .. the problem is that , when im creating a building and i want some units to be buyable .. then when i have done that , i dont want it to have any colour ! .. becourse it should be like that the monsters and so cant destroy it , and that evry player can go to the building for buying it .. like a Tome shop ! all players in map can buy tomes from it .. and it is undefeatable ! .. but here .. if i make the building with the trained units , and i make it to "Neutral Passive" , and then i go ingame .. and when im going to the shop ! its just clean ! nothing is in the shop ! .. i dont know what to do .. :S ??

2*question

- same as before ill try explain my problem ^^ well the problem is that i want to make the "Player Properties" like this:

Force 1

Player 1
Player 2
Player 3
Player 4
Player 5
Player 6
PLayer 7
PLayer 8
Player 9
Player 10
Player 11

Force 2
Player 12

- and i want it to be that all in the force 1 is allied and shares the vision .. , and the enemy is force 2 .. and after that i want the colour of player to be unselectable , so if i want the Player 12 to be Brown , then it is brown , then the player / computer cant select his/her own colour !! how to do that possible ?

THX alot .. dont got more questions right now ... ^^ ^^ ^^

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
1. You need units sold, and not units trained. However you will not be able to "train" them, they will have to be spawn instantly upon buying.

2. Scenario -> Force Properties

S

SplaT

I'm not sure about the first question, but the second one is easy (if I understand you correct)

Go to Scenario -> Force Properties....
Check the "Use Custom Forces" and "Fixed Player Settings" checkboxes.
Click on Add Force. From here you can click and drag the players to the force you want and change the settings you mentioned in the right hand side of the Properties Box.

About the 1st question, I assume that you already have the units you want to sell. Maybe add that too the TechTree - Units Sold in the Object editor instead.

Each player should have a small selector near the building to make it possible to buy at the building.

Follow this link to see what I mean:
http://world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net/herotavern.php

To make it undefeatable, add the ability Invulnerable (Neutral) to the building.

I

Indozt4r

Thx alot , another question plz ..

When im making something like a tower defens , ( im not but ) when im doing it , and gonna make the creeps appear and go to a specific region after appearing .. ( i know how to do that ) my problem is , i want the creeps to go after the specific point , BUT if their getting attacked .. they stop and attack the attacker .. ??

RockmanderZ

Reaction score
Oh, well than maybe you used the wrong Action?.. Try ordering it by "move" not the other orders like "right click, attack"?..

But if it still attacks maybe you have a unit or tower that has a basH? That will surely provoke them..:)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.