Some rather strange bugs

Draceus

Reaction score
Hello, im making a td and im having some issues.

I am able to pick from
Human builder
Frost builder
Poision builder

But every time i type -human it spawns a frost builder for some odd reason.

Also im player one (red) but im displayed as blue colour.

pls help!!

Here is the trigger for picking class

Code:
 Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing -human as An exact match

(Number of units in (Units in (Playable map area) owned by Player 1 (Red))) Equal to 0

Unit - Create 1 Human Builder for Player 1 (Red) at (Center of Spawn region Red <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees

If you want to look in to it further and be helpfull i will send the map :)

Sharp

Reaction score
please use the GUI tags so it looks better.

I'm not seeing the reason why this is happening, show me the frost builder trigger please.

Draceus

Reaction score
Trigger:
  • Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing -frost as An exact match
    • (Number of units in (Units in (Playable map area) owned by Player 1 (Red))) Equal to 0
    • Unit - Create 1 Frost Builder for Player 1 (Red) at (Center of Spawn region Red &lt;gen&gt;) facing Default building facing degrees

The art etc ive checked 3 times now... i cant use any type of units because what ever unit i want it to spawn when i type -human it spawns frotsbuilder

Draceus

Reaction score
Trigger:
  • Pick Frost class red
    • Events
      • Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing -frost as An exact match
    • Conditions
      • (Number of units in (Units in (Playable map area) owned by Player 1 (Red))) Equal to 0
    • Actions
      • Unit - Create 1 Frost Builder for Player 1 (Red) at (Center of Spawn region Red &lt;gen&gt;) facing Default building facing degrees

SouLEDGE

Damn you advanced calculus
Reaction score
Post the map so we can take a look, I'll see if I can fix quickly

Nherwyziant

Be better than you were yesterday :D
Reaction score
Trigger:
  • Pick class
    • Events
      • Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing -human as An exact match
    • Conditions
      • (Number of units in (Units in (Playable map area) owned by Player 1 (Red))) Equal to (==) 0
    • Actions
      • Unit - Create 1 Frost Builder for Player 1 (Red) at (Center of Spawn region Red &lt;gen&gt;) facing Default building facing (270.0) degrees

If you will look on your first action, Create 1 "FROST BUILDER", so change it to human

Bankde

Reaction score
Your problem is very easy because you set the action to create frost builder <<

Make sure you've check the name of your frost builder (It's name Human Builderrrr but it isn't)
Your real name of human builder is only Human builder. So change it.

Be careful Next Time : )

PS: You have build 2 frost builders with different names and different art. (I don't really know your reason)

Draceus

Reaction score
lol thx i had 2 triggers one to create the human builder and one to create the frost when typing -human

I was sure i checked the triggers so many times the problem was nowhere to be found, i guess i was just blind :) thanks for opening my eyes

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.