Song Quality/pitch tutorial search!

XxShadyxX

I abused the rep system.
Reaction score
My friend says he has seen a tutorial on either here, the Hive, or Wc3c for a tutorial to reduce song size,

Anyway what I want is to reduce the song size as much as possible without losing too much quality, my friend said he found a tutorial that tells you to edit the song to play super fast but keep the quality and then import it and trigger the pitch and slow it down to the right speed, does anyone know where this tut is or help me set this up?

Narks

Vastly intelligent whale-like being from the stars
Reaction score
I've never heard of that before, but it sounds like a cool trick.

link us if you finds it :p

XxShadyxX

I abused the rep system.
Reaction score
Nice tut, but not what I'm looking for, the thing for that is for sound and not music.

Jimpy

The Invisible Observer
Reaction score
what I want is to reduce the song size as much as possible without losing too much quality, my friend said he found a tutorial that tells you to edit the song to play super fast but keep the quality and then import it and trigger the pitch and slow it down to the right speed, does anyone know where this tut is or help me set this up?

It doesn't really work that way. If you edit a song outside of warcraft 3 to play quickly (Minimising file size because of length), then slow it down in warcraft 3 (achieving regular play speed), you lose a tremendous ammount of quality.

Its more efficient to just lower file size by reducing quality of the kbps rating.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.