spawned units not moving!

ROBBYDOBBY

Reaction score
hi,im creating a map where you climb a temple thing and meet some1,
she wants you to protect her.
the 1st error im having is after she says i made the demon hunter say
none shall survive but the sound dosent play,
2nd of all is the big one,
when i create my undead units at 3 diffrent spawn locations i made them attack demon hunter and that.
BUT they just dont move,ne help?
thx in advance

this is the trigger:
the feasters
Events
Unit - A unit enters Region 009 <gen>
Conditions
(Entering unit) Equal to Demon Hunter 0000 <gen>
Actions
Sound - Set music volume to 0.00%
Sound - Set Unit Response Sounds to 100.00%
Unit - Order night elf god 0038 <gen> to Move To (Center of Region 009 <gen>)
Cinematic - Turn on letterbox mode (hide interface) for (All players): fade out over 1.00 seconds
Wait 4.00 seconds
Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from night elf god 0038 <gen> named hey!: Play No sound and display help me, please the.... Modify duration: Add 0.00 seconds and Wait
Wait 5.00 seconds
Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Demon Hunter 0000 <gen> named <Empty String>: Play HeroDemonHunterYesAttack1 <gen> and display none shall survive!. Modify duration: Add 0.00 seconds and Wait
Wait 2.00 seconds
Unit - Create 30 feaster for Player 3 (Teal) at (Center of Region 010 <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
Unit - Create 30 feaster for Player 3 (Teal) at (Center of Region 011 <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
Unit - Create 40 feaster for Player 3 (Teal) at (Center of Region 013 <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Patrol To (Center of Region 012 <gen>)
Sound - Set Unit Response Sounds to 30.00%
Sound - Set music volume to 100.00%
Cinematic - Turn off letterbox mode (show interface) for (All players): fade in over 2.00 seconds

It will only order 1 unit to move (Last Created Unit) is only the last created unit.
You can't use (Last Created Unit Group) to move it either because you can only have 12 units in a unit group.
I suggest using Pick Every Unit to move your guys.

I'm not sure about the sound though.

The way i do it on my maps is, you spawn (x) amout of units in random spot in spawn1. Then make anouther trigger that makes a until move if it enters the spawn1, witch it spawned in, so it will automaticly spawn and start moving...dont know if it will help :eek: but worth a try

-DDRtists

ok jazradels way is fine, but his way will end up causing it to lag at the beginning of every round, and this is an example of DDRtists way of doing it, which will cause no lag at all.
Code:
Pathing
    Events
        Unit - A unit enters <region>
    Conditions
        (Owner of (Triggering unit)) Equal to <player>
    Actions
        Unit - Order (Triggering unit) to Attack <unit>

and then the sound part, you have to have the demon hunters sound imported, then make the action look like this:

Code:
Sound
    Events
    Conditions
    Actions
        Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from <unit> named <name>: Play <his sound> and display <words>.  Modify duration: Add 0.00 seconds and Wait

Unit - Create 30 feaster for Player 3 (Teal) at (Center of Region 010 <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
Unit - Create 30 feaster for Player 3 (Teal) at (Center of Region 011 <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
Unit - Create 40 feaster for Player 3 (Teal) at (Center of Region 013 <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees

100 units moving at once? No way. Try giving them orders one by one (use a For loop)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is weird seeing a way more realistic users online number
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Tuesday Night!
    +1
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    News portal has been retired. Main page of site goes to Headline News forum now
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am working on getting access to the old news portal under a different URL for those that would rather use that for news before we get a different news view.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Easily done
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    https://www.thehelper.net/pages/news/ is a link to the old news portal - i will integrate it into the interface somewhere when i figure it out
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Need to try something
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hopefully this won't cause problems.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hmm
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I have converted the Headline News forum to an Article type forum. It will now show the top 20 threads with more detail of each thread.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    See how we like that.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do not see a way to go past the 1st page of posts on the forum though
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is OK though for the main page to open up on the forum in the view it was before. As long as the portal has its own URL so it can be viewed that way I do want to try it as a regular forum view for a while
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Yeah I'm not sure what the deal is with the pagination.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    It SHOULD be there so I think it might just be an artifact of having an older style.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I switched it to a "Standard" article forum. This will show the thread list like normal, but the threads themselves will have the first post set up above the rest of the "comments"
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I don't really get that article forum but I think it is because I have never really seen it used on a multi post thread
  • Ghan Ghan:
    RpNation makes more use of it right now as an example: https://www.rpnation.com/news/
  • The Helper The Helper:

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.