Speed Aura

guitar89

Reaction score
I use Endurance Aura as my skill base, then i rewrote the number of
'data-Movement Speed Increase(%)' to '0.05'. It should increase my unit's move speed 5%, but it works uncorrectly. In my condition, I use a hero and learn 'endurance aura' with base movement speed of 300, after learning that skill, i use command to checkout the movement speed and it wrote '330'. Thats 10% (from 300 to 330). Could anyone give me some cure to this ?

Jolly chap*

Reaction score
Are you sure the command to check the movement speed is correct? Make sure you don't add any other mathematical factors to change the outcome.

Maybe you've got the wrong level for the data-movement speed or maybe your Hero doesn't have the skill in the first place.

saw792

Is known to say things. That is all.
Reaction score
No, it will increase the move speed by 0.05%. The % sign in the data information tells you it should be entered as a percentage not a decimal. I don't know how it turned to 330.

EDIT: Hmm... It's okay, I can admit to being wrong :p

Flow

Reaction score
No, it will increase the move speed by 0.05%. The % sign in the data information tells you it should be entered as a percentage not a decimal. I don't know how it turned to 330.

I must contradict you. For example, the Death and Decay damage field says Data - Max life drained per second (%), and the default value is 0.04. As we know, Death and Decay does damage equal to 4% of base HP, not 0.04%.

Check any other spell that deals with percentages, like Cripple for example. Where it says bla bla (%), it says 0.75. This becomes 75%, not 0.75% (would be a pretty worthless reduction ;) )

guitar89

Reaction score
First, my move speed command is no problem( i checked).
Second, all my endurance aura's bonus move speed is '0.05'.
Third, i set the field to 5.00 and result in maximum speed.
Fourth, my another previous aura also got this problem, haven't fixed.
Hope someone can fixed this.

Flow

Reaction score
As you'll see in my above post, the value IS supposed to be 0.05 and not 5 :)

Not sure why it's not working properly though...

guitar89

Reaction score
I'm not stalk at 0.05 to you, is that guy above you. I tried at 0.10 and result for 360. Its like double the effect, dunno why.

guitar89

Reaction score
When i try to use trigger to try something with endurance aura, i put it to be remove by certain ways. In the result when i have the skill, its 330, when i remove it with the way, first is 330, then 315(last for 0.5 sec) then it return 300, thats wat i see, hope you guy can figure out the problem.

Ghostwind

o________o
Reaction score
First, my move speed command is no problem( i checked).
Second, all my endurance aura's bonus move speed is '0.05'.
Third, i set the field to 5.00 and result in maximum speed.
Fourth, my another previous aura also got this problem, haven't fixed.
Hope someone can fixed this.

Did you give your unit the right version of endurance aura? :p

guitar89

Reaction score
wat is right version of endurance aura ? i'm didn't understand the meaning of "right version" for endurance aura ? Mind explain to me ?

Flow

Reaction score
If you made a custom ability based off of Endurance Aura, maybe you've given your unit the original one (which indeed increases movement speed by 10%)? That's what he meant.

guitar89

Reaction score
you mean i do a new custom ability by choosing endurance aura and try again ? I go try now, tell you result after i test.

Flow

Reaction score
Well, did you make a custom one in the first place, or did you just edit the original? OK, make a new custom one and give it an editor suffix, like "NEW" or something, so that when you add it to your hero you know it's the right one.:thup:

guitar89

Reaction score
Hehe. Thanks for you guy's help, but still need someone to explain or research about this.
I create a endurance aura custom skill, and its work as i wanted, but when i turn into unit ability(hero skill: false), it double the effects , like 5% become 10% automatically in game.

Flow

Reaction score
OK, make a custom ability based off Endurance Aura - Neutral Hostile... change the value and add it to your unit. This way we've changed ONE value and if it's still not working then you've done something else without realizing it :p

guitar89

Reaction score
hehe, but when i turn the skill from unit to hero again, its still remain on
'double' percentage. Will blizzard mind to fix this, XD. I think not......

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.