Spell request...im getting annoying, right?

Nighteyes

Reaction score
As my last ability failed, i have a new idea!

Something like Jump (Move to an area, when there, stun and deal damage) without the "Jumping" part. Maybe the description helps.

"Lich Knight starts to rush towards an area. During the rush every unit near him (150 radius) is dealt X. When he finishes the rush, he deals Y damage to every unit in a medium area and stuns them for Z seconds. (Every unit killed this way will grant the Lich Knight 1XLevel of Deathrush str.[Optional])"

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
Is it blink, or actually jump? Jump would require flawed coding on GUI or very smooth coding with JASS. Someone made a spell for me to actually jump to a target location and deal damage, but then its in vJass and you need NewGen.

Nighteyes

Reaction score
This would be like "Jump"

The unit moves quite fast to a position, and when he reaches the destination he deals damage and stuns.

skyblader

Reaction score
So you mean charging, something like sliding? Movement something like Facelss Void's Timewalk in DotA? If you've played it before.

skyblader

Reaction score
That'll be really hard then. I haven't seen these kind of really fast moving spells before. But still, it might be do-able in JASS. Or vJass.

ShadowInTheD

Reaction score
Just change the movement speed to like 522 and create the AoE. If you want faster, then you'll have to create a timer and move it every about .03 seconds at a decent pace (you'll have to do trials to get perfect), and stop the timer when they get to that point and do the AoE.

skyblader

Reaction score
Moving animation isn't played in what you said, that's just sliding. Unless 522 movespeed, but then again, I don't think it'll look like charging. But if you're gonna use that anyway, remember to turn off collision size during the charge.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.