Spellbook: Data - Shared Spell Cooldown [True] ... But not really?

Luth

Lex Luthor!
Reaction score
My spellbook has four levels, of 2/4/6/8 spells respectively. ALL four levels have Shared Spell Cooldown = True. I promise. Yet only level one of the spellbook ability actually does Shared Spell Cooldown.

Is that normal? Did I miss that somewhere?

as playable characters, over fifty items and recipes, and unique gameplay elements.​

Reaction score
Is any spell based of channel? And does it have a cooldown for itself? A, forė example, Using a channel spell for my spellbook, It happened to be same- book did not close, cooldown did nto work. added 3 seconds and voila- working!

Luth

Lex Luthor!
Reaction score
Neither of the spells added to Level 2 are based on Channel, and neither has a zero second cooldown. (They are 100 sec and 0.5 sec) :-/

The spellbook has a zero second cooldown. But, shouldnt it?

G

Goauld

They have their own cooldowns and the share cooldown just means that the spellbook can't be used again before its own cooldown, so a cooldown of 0 allows it to be used all the time.

Luth

Lex Luthor!
Reaction score
I'll attach a picture of the Spellbook config. You'll see all the levels are pretty much the same. Level 1 works fine and the submenu closes, and it shares its cooldown. Levels 2/3/4 dont.

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
Very wierd. I tried that and it worked perfectly. Try to make a completely new one or check the fields again.:p

Luth

Lex Luthor!
Reaction score
I ended up making 4 Spellbook abilities, each 1 level, that represent each of the four level abilities I made for that one you see above. With four single-level abilities, it works perfectly, so I'll leave it at that. Clumsy, but you cant tell from in-game.

(Check the fields... I gave you a screenshot, you check the fields! ;))

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
I checked, but if you cant make the difference in-game, why didnt you leave it as it was?:p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.