[Spellpack Ideas] Many Heroes xD

Happy

Reaction score
instead of just bumping make lists of the heroes u still need abilities for and how many, this way we know what u want instead of just rolling the dice on posting helpfull posts and meaningless banter if uv already finished that hero

okay here we go....

Ranger : 4 spells
Berserk : 4 spells
Gnoll Headhunter : 4 spells
Scarab : 1 normal spell
Undead Prince : 4 spells
Ogre Cleaver : 4 spells
Root Demon : 4 spells
Tauren Axe Warrior: 4 spells
Axe Slayer: 4 spells
Vedette: 4 spells
Commander: 4 spells
Icy Spider: 2 spells (1 ultimate)

what the themes of the heroes are is readable on the first post...

hopy

Reaction score
I'm not even going to reply to that GFreak... eventhough I just did...

Root Demon : 4 spells
Awh, That was one of my favourite ideas. :(
Please let me know what you thought was wrong with them so I can keep that in mind for my (possible) next attempt.

Vedette:thrall model....hammer thrower...military theme with hammers xD
Militairy + Hammers, righto coming right up. I'll make it a bit of a summoner hero, For the Horde!
~Backup Soldiers, Champions of the Horde (Instant Cast, No target, ±30-40 seconds cooldown): Calls in 3 'Horde Champions' (Grunt like units), the Champions deal heavy damage, have low/medium armor, medium health, and can use some abilities:
- Champion, normal ability: Bone Breaker Strike (Instant Cast, Single Target: enemie, ±20 seconds cooldown): Deals heavy damage to a target enemie unit, every 1% of maximum health missing by the Champion increases the damage by 1% (so if the Grunt has 80% of his maximum health left, the attack would deal up to 20% bonus damage).
- Champion, normal ability: Sudden Death (Passive): The Champion has a 10% (you might want to change this number based on the Champions attack speed) chance on attack to deal double damage, when Sudden Death activates the Champion regains (random) 1-5% of his maximum health back.
Using the 'Summon ability' while there are still Champions alive will replace the current Champions (like Feral Spirit).
~DoomHammer (Casting Time: 1 second (special effects ftw), Single Target: Enemie, ±30 seconds cooldown): The Vedette chanrges up his hammer with a large amount of lightning energie, and hurls it at his opponents dealing high damage and stunning the target for 3/4/5 seconds. All enemie units (200-300 range?) will get damaged by half of the single target amount, and get stunned for 1/1.5/2 seconds.
Note: The reason for the Casting time and Cooldown: AoE abilities: either Cone attacks (Impale, Shockwave, Carrion Swarm) or melee range (War Stomp, Thunder Clap, Fan of Knives). Now the exeption is Flame Strike, but it deals damage to friendly units, and has a casting time. An AoE damage AND stun effect from long range is pretty powerfull, so to compensate I added a small casting time and some cooldown. You can use the casting time to add some awesome lightning special effects to the hammer or something so players wont mind it. Another reason for the CT and CD is because range summoner heroes are usually pretty difficult to catch and kill, so giving him a fast casted, spammable stun isn't a good idea to my oppion. :)
~Tactical Mastery (Passive): Units within 400 range of the Vedette will gain 10/17/25% increased movement speed, and 5/10/15% increased attack speed. The Champion units get a 20/30/40% chance to block 1 damage when attacked, the damage blocked increases by 1 for every Champion within 200 range of the attacked Champion (So: When a Champion is attacked he can block damage equal to (1+(Number of (Champions within 200 range)))).
~Final Stand (Instant Cast, No target, ±120 seconds): Decreases the damage gained by Horde Champions by 50%, and allows Champions to use the "A Warrior's Death" ability (see below). Whenever a Champion dies while under the effect of 'Final Stand' the Vedette's attack power increases by 33% per Champion that died. This effect lasts 20 seconds.
- Champion, Final Stand bonus ability: A Warrior's Death (Casting Time: 0.5 seconds, Single Target: Enemie, ±10 seconds cooldown): This ability can only be used when the Champion has less then 40% of his maximum health left. When used the Champion releases all his last strenght into one fatal blow, dealing massive damage, but halfs the remaining health of the Champion.
Note: Only one hammer spell and 3 'militairy' spells? Yes, coming up with militairy spells is a lot easier, and combining the two into one spell is nearly imposible. :D

Might as well post another one while I'm waiting I guess...
Ogre Cleaver : a big ogre with a big axe...^^
Now I've designed the Orge like a Strenght based hero with 0 intelegence, 100 mana, 0 mana-regeneration, but high strenght (afther making this I noticed it's a bit simular to the Warrior class in World of Warcraft). So please keep this in mind while reading the spells, his design is to build up mana (using some (mainly passive) abilities) and using that to use other abilities, a bit like the Crystal Satyr has his crystals, only different and with mana. :p
Also please keep in mind that this hasn't been tested at all yet, so I'm sure you'll have to change some numbers. :D

- Starting ability (doesn't have to be learned, he starts with this) - Anger (passive): Everytime the Ogre attackes he gains 3 mana, and when the Ogre is attacked he has a 50% chance to gain 2 mana.
- Me Smash! (Single Target: Enemie, ±5 seconds cooldown, Mana cost: 20, melee range): Smashes a target enemie unit for 140/200/260 damage and slows the targets movement speed by 40% for 10 seconds. When a target that's already slowed by the effect of 'Me Smash!' the slowing effect will be refreshed and the movement speed decrease is doubled (so: the Ogre Smashes a target with the 'Me Smash!' debuff (40% slow) = speed decrease by 80%).
- Shockwave / You Die! (Area of Effect, Point target, ±10 seconds cooldown): Deals damage in a line in front of the Ogre (standart Shockwave, base it on Impale though (see below)).
- Hunger for Blood (Instant Cast, No target, ±15 seconds cooldown, Mana Cost: 15): The Ogre goes into a frenzy, whenever the Ogre attacks a target he has a 40/50/60% chance to create a 'Hunger for Blood' stack on the attacked unit, the 'Hunger for Blood' debuff stacks up to 5 times. When the Ogre attacks a unit who has a 'Hunger for Blood' debuff he will deal (3/9/15 + ((Number of 'Huner for Blood' stacks) *3)) extra damage to the target.
- Blood Frenzy (passive): Gives a 10/14/18/22/26% chance when the Ogre is hit to regain 10/15/20/25/30 health and 5 mana over 5 seconds (doesn't stack).
- Enrage (Instant cast, No target, ±100 seconds cooldown): The Ogre Enrages, causing him to instantly gain 60 mana and increases strenght by 10%, lasts for 10 seconds. While the Ogre is Enraged his other abilities will gains some extra effects as well:
~Me Smash! Enrage bonus: Causes 'Me Smash!' to hit two targets at once when used.
~Shockwave Enrage bonus: Causes Shockwave to knockback enemie units hit by the wave (the reason why you had to base it on Impale :D).
Note: An idea is, ofcourse, to maybe also decrease the mana cost of abilities per ability level.

Just to make my posts even more awesome:
what the themes of the heroes are is readable on the first post...
- Ranger : 4 spells: Magical Archer
- Berserk : 4 spells: Ranged strength hero (axe throwing)...should fit to the name ^^
- Gnoll Headhunter : 4 spells: ranged assassin like hero
- Scarab : 1 normal spell: The undead bug looking hero^^ should fit to the name scarab^^
- Undead Prince : 4 spells: should be a melee hero with damage reducing spells, a summoning spell (or something like that) and an attack spell
- (Ogre Cleaver : 4 spells: a big ogre with a big axe...^^)
- Root Demon : 4 spells: a nature demon....think of something fitting to nature and death in one^^
- Tauren Axe Warrior: 4 spells: the orc hero...dont have any idea ^^
- Axe Slayer: 4 spells: the red grom hellscream...should be a fast warrior^^
- (Vedette: 4 spells:thrall model....hammer thrower...military theme with hammers xD)
- Commander: 4 spells: the human knight thingi hero with the axe...
- Icy Spider: 2 spells (1 ultimate): a spider working with icy poison..

Happy

Reaction score
i set all heroes i havent made yet with 4 spells (besides the dead pirate because the spellpack i got there fits perfect ^^) maybe some really really brilliant spell are posted :D

so hopy dont cry xD i like your spellpacks ^-^

and for the root demon...the first spell with the trees and that wont work on my map because there are no trees xD

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • WildTurkey WildTurkey:
    is there a stephen green in the house?
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up WildTurkey?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Looks like Google fixed whatever mistake that made the recipes on the site go crazy and we are no longer trending towards a recipe site lol - I don't care though because it motivated me to spend alot of time on the site improving it and at least now the content people are looking at is not stupid and embarrassing like it was when I first got back into this like 5 years ago.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Plus - I have a pretty bad ass recipe collection now! That section of the site is 10 thousand times better than it was before
  • The Helper The Helper:
    We now have a web designer at my job. A legit talented professional! I am going to get him to redesign the site theme. It is time.
  • Varine Varine:
    I got one more day of community service and then I'm free from this nonsense! I polished a cop car today for a funeral or something I guess
  • Varine Varine:
    They also were digging threw old shit at the sheriff's office and I tried to get them to give me the old electronic stuff, but they said no. They can't give it to people because they might use it to impersonate a cop or break into their network or some shit? idk but it was a shame to see them take a whole bunch of radios and shit to get shredded and landfilled
  • The Helper The Helper:
    whatever at least you are free
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How are you all? :D
    +1
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Howdy
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.