Spells needed

Thoric

Reaction score
i have an insta-kill abillity that works except for the effects. can any1 help me put an explosion art so it looks like the pwned thing looks like it explodes?

Thoric

Reaction score
i tried windwalk with negative values, it doest work. the values wont go below zero.:( nice idea though

Pyroflame

Reaction score
i tried windwalk with negative values, it doest work. the values wont go below zero.:( nice idea though

Hold shift and press enter while the value you want to make negative is selected, which will allow you to make it negative.

bOb666777

Stand against the ugly world domination face!
Reaction score
Hold shift and press enter while the value you want to make negative is selected, which will allow you to make it negative.

Also you have to enable negative values in Files > Preferences > General > Allow Negative real values in the Object Editor

Thoric

Reaction score
can any1 help me with a land mine ability? i just want a land mine deployment that works. nothing fancy. mine doesnt work properly. when the hero learns the ability he gets stuck and cant move.:(

Thoric

Reaction score
i need a way to make a land mine ability. i tried to modify the Goblin Mine ability, but it isnt working. can any1 help me?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.