Spirit Link -questions

IDF_ALLAH

Reaction score
Does the % affect the damage? How?

If I set it to 50%, does each unit take 50% of the damage or they get evenly split?

Caster takes 50% + the other 50% split into 10% for the other 5 units?

jig7c

Stop reading me...-statement
Reaction score
the damage is split evenly among the linked units!

eric92

Reaction score
what you should do is set the number to something really high or really low then test your map and look at your health bars in battle, maybe that will tell you what you are wanting.

roaaaarrrr

Reaction score
It is the second. Lets say your settings are 50% damage factor and 5 targets. If your unit gets hit for 100 damage, it will take 50 damage, and the other 50 will be split evenly between the 5 other units.

IDF_ALLAH

Reaction score
It is the second. Lets say your settings are 50% damage factor and 5 targets. If your unit gets hit for 100 damage, it will take 50 damage, and the other 50 will be split evenly between the 5 other units.

What if I set it to 40%? Does it mean the other 60% goes to units or does it mean that the Caster takes 60% and the other 40% gets split evenly?

Bogrim

y hello thar
Reaction score
The affected unit takes the % less damage. The portion of damage that is absorbed by Spirit Link is evenly spread across all other Spirit Linked units.

Unit A causes 100 damage against unit B. Unit B is Spirit Linked with Unit C and D:

- The Spirit Link is set to 25% damage reduction. Unit B will take 75 damage, unit C and D will take 12.5 damage.

- The Spirit Link is set to 50% damage reduction. Unit B will take 50 damage, unit C and D will take 25 damage.

- The Spirit Link is set to 100% damage reduction. Unit B will take 0 damage, unit C and D will take 50 damage.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.