Other Star Wars Galaxy at War

Levdragon

Reaction score
This is my new project called Star Wars Galaxy at War which is going to be a strategy based game. It will feature 11 different major nations with 1 reserve nation. (Please give your ideas of what another nation I could use.)

1.The Galactic Republic
2.The Jedi Order
3.The Trade Federation
4.Naboo
5.The Commerce Guild
6.The Corporate Alliance
7.The Sith
8.The Techno Union
9.The Banking Clan
10.The Wookies
11.Underworld Orginization (Bounty Hunters, Assassins and Crime Lords.)

The Game begins at a period of turmoil, Count Dooku is gaining the support of star systems however they are not big enough to supply and real troops or vehicles. Darth Sidious is secretly Supreme Chancellor Palpatine and is biding his time for the creation of the clones. The players apart from The Sith, The Republic and The Jedi may chose their own path either following The Republic and The Jedi or the CIS (A.K.A The Sith.) Each player has their own units which they may manafacture or recruit on certain planets and a local militia as "Fast Infantry" on conquered planets. Conquered Planets may then be annexed and you may build your own exclusive units on them however only your basic units. The other players may ally or unally at any time, stay neutral and bid your time or start your own faction. Historical characters are in the game such as "Mace Windou" and Nute Gunray. If you have any ideas or suggestions for this game please feel free to shout them out :).

IF you know a site where to get some good star wars models apart from Hive. than please tell me. If you are a modeller and would like to help with the creation of some star wars models or some star wars models you've already created please P.M. me and we can work something out :).

(Thankyou to thewrongvine for nation information.)

Levdragon Productions.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
I love Star Wars! :D

Reserve Nations
-Bounty Hunters - made up nation, there are a lot of bounty hunters throughout the Star Wars galaxy so perhaps they can unite in this map with assorted units that are very different - from droids to animals to other bounty-useful things.

-The Animals of Hoth - there are some cool animals that live in Hoth, main ones are: Mynocks, Space Slugs, Taun Tauns, and Wampas. I can get you more information if you need. :)

Well, good luck with this! :thup:

Off-Topic: Btw, I'm not like a giant Star Wars geek or anything ^_^ I just like movies.

Levdragon

Reaction score
Thanks wrongvine for the bounty hunter nation that sounds cool so ill include that, but the animals of hoth won't work really, I'm looking for more advanced nations.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.