Starcraft 2 Training HEROES

Bdawg

Reaction score
Hey guys I was wondering if it was possible to train heroes out of any building and if so i was wondering if you can show me.
So far I can make the odin build in the command center.
I am trying to make jimmy raynor build able in the barracks.

I was also hoping someone could tell me how to give most of the upgrades/abillity that the game has.

I am also wondering how to get the tech reactor to work on the barracks/factory/starport

Can someone please help

Thx BDAWG

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
Building units is an ability, you would need to check up on data editor tutorials, siretu posted one that helped me out and there are a few other good ones

Bdawg

Reaction score
Thx helped
but i would also like to know if you could build that hero in like a barracks or any other building

Dave312

Censored for your safe viewing
Reaction score
In the SC2 editor, heroes are the same as a standard unit except they have a 'hero' flag which has been checked. As such, training a hero is exactly the same as training an ordinary unit. To do this, you need to find the training ability associated with the building (eg. for the barracks the ability is called Barracks - Train). On this ability, you need to modify the Ability: Info + property and add your hero to one of the empty slots. Then on the buildings command card, you can add a button which will allow you to train your hero.

Bdawg

Reaction score
I have tried that but it does not show the heroes like raynor tychus
My dependecies are custom and melee- I got it from Ians fast map

Dave312

Censored for your safe viewing
Reaction score
Are you saying you can't find those heroes at all in the map editor? You need to add Liberty Campaign Dependency if that is the case.

X-maul

AKA: Demtrod
Reaction score
Remember that you also need to assign a button to the barracks command card, which will allow the training

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.