StarCraft Question : Different Ailments

G

I wanted to know if there is anyway for my units to start out blind ? that would be MUCH easier and funner in the maze im creating...if any of ya know...plz help me ... THANX

Ilendil

Most Respected Former Admin
Reaction score
I don't think its possible without creating an AI, and I don't know how.

You can however try by making a computer player and giving the computer some medics near the units that will run the maze. Usually, the computer blinds any enemies with their medics if they have the energy and if they are near the enemies.

C

CmdrTydaeus

Should work. Heck, the medics even blind their allies, given the chance! Be sure to set the computer player to having the blindness ability researched by default, and, unless you're okay with the medics getting slaughtered immediately after blinding the player characters, make them invincible or out of reach (probably a good idea if you figure on the player characters potentially dying at some point in the maze, and reincarnating at the gate)

K

KiLLeR-CrAzY

Try this , make 4 or 5 medics with FULL ENERGY and invincible at the first part of the way , theyll blind u then set up a location after medics , when humans pass theyll be killed

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.